Yes Sir

"Congratulations Sir... "Ishani said to her professor Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

"Hey don't call him sir now... He's your Jiju from today onwards..."Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi said to her bestie, Ishani.

"Congratulations Anika... "Siddharth said with smile.

"Thank you so much Jiju.. "She said while hugging him back with smile.

"But all of sudden marriage and all... That to with your "Arrogant Sir"..."Siddharth asked while teasing her.

She smiled and all the scenes of past started revolving around her mind.

***

"May I come in Sir... "Anika was as always late for her class.

But the professor didn't reply and continue his work, teaching his students.

"May I come in Sir... "She asked again.

And this time she got a dangerous glare from him. Her mouth shut immediately after seeing his angry face.

But Anika being Anika again asked and this time,

"Don't you have brain, get lost from here... I don't like my students who comes late in the class... It's not a palace to roam around anytime okay... And yeah meet me in my cabin after the class "He yelled.

Anika looked back at him with the same angry face and both instantly dislike each other.

After the class,

"May I come in Sir... "She asked again.

"Yes"His reply came immediately.

"Sir... I'm so sorry, I'll not come late again... "She explained.

"In that case Miss Anika Ahuja, you have to attend one extra class after the college and prepare presentation on the subject "Importance of time" and explain it to whole class... "He replied arrogantly.

Which only led her anger to reach at the pick.
She didn't reply and just stared at him or to be precise glared at him.

He stood up from his chair and fold his hands in front of his chest, taking rest on his table.

"Do you get that... "He asked with smirk, enjoying her annoyance.

"Yes Sir! "she replied, trying hard to hide her frustration.

***

Next day,

She came on right time but he intentionally came before her.

Now she had to ask him again,

"May I come in Sir... "She asked with fake sweet smile, hoping nothing will go wrong.

"Class, welcome Miss Anika, your late comer new professor, because today she'll make you learn new chapter... Yes Miss Anika... Please come inside "He said with his iconic smirk.

She entered inside with crushing him, after replying "Yes Sir "to him.

She started chapter and his Sir, Mr.Shivaay Single Oberoi was enjoying it while sitting on the first empty bench.

After finishing, he stood up and asked her few questions only to confuse her to the core.

And she, being an intelligent student, immediately replied all.

"So Miss Anika, you were already knowing everything about that chapter, not bad... "He said, impressed by her.

"Yes Sir... "she replied with attitude.

"You know every late comer are not dumb... I come late because I already know about the topic before you teach... I don't need to learn you know... "She said with over confidence.

Shivaay came in front of her and again fold his hands in front of his chest.
And asked her one question ,

As he expected,
She didn't able to reply the answer back.
He smirked in his mind because the question was wrong and there wasn't any right answer for wrong question.

"So Miss Anika... "He said after a minute.

"Yes Sir... "she replied.

"Now you have to attend one more extra class of mine before the lecture also... "He said with smirk.

"Yes Sir.. I mean okay Sir.. "She replied, frustrated by him.

***

Days passed,

She started attending two extra lectures; before and after the lecture , all alone with him.

And one unknown connection, unknown bond was developing between them.

Soon they became good friends and one day he proposed her.

"Will you marry me??? "He asked.

"Yes Sir.. "She replied unconsciously yet truly.

After that they hugged each other. Then he told her that he was already in love with her, it was love at first sight from the day he came to this new city.

He was passing by the road and he saw her eating ice cream with her friends, her nose was turned all white due to cream and she was looking so cute. His heart was melting by her ice cream. Her smile took his heart away.

Then when he came for an interview, he saw her again. Destiny was trying to bring them together and he accepted the job proposal for her.

And after that he tried to be with her and rest was history....

*****

"So Mrs.Shivaay Single Oberoi ready to go??? "Shivaay asked.

"Yes Sir... "Mrs.Anika replied with smile and he kissed her forehead and caressed her hair, she embraced him in tight hug.

----------------------