I want you...

Title: I want you

Title: I want you...

Lines:

I want you...

And the thought of someone having YOU is like a knife twists my dark soul....

Written by : BlissLv

Words: 1080

*****

"Is everything set khanna???"Shivaay Singh Oberoi, A young successful businessman of India screamed on his man on phone.

"Yes Sir... Everything is under control... We'll try our best sir... "Khanna replied.

"Don't you dare khanna... I want results not your ***** trying khanna... Did you get that??? "He yelled again.

"Yes sir... This time the news is true Sir, mam must be here only our sources have confirmed it... "He replied.

"Good for you..."Shivaay replied and cut the call and throw it in irritation.

It's been one year since he's in search of Anika, his wife.

He still remembered the day when he, himself had done the biggest mistake of his life, throwing his wife, his life out of his house as well as his life.

Flashback

"Shivaay please trust me I haven't done anything... I don't know how Ranveer entered into the house... I really don't know... "Anika was pleading her husband to trust her but he was blind folded by his mother and brother in law.

"Anika Bhabhi... Please accept it... I know Shivaay Bhai won't be angry with you for a long time... After all you have only help on orphan to get his love... "Ranveer said while smirking in mind.

"Don't lie Ranveer... I haven't done anything wrong... Prinku... You are my friend right please tell everyone that I haven't done anything... "Anika said while holding her hand and shoulder while pleading her.

"Anika Bhabhi... I know you are my friend and that's why you have helped us even in hiding my pregnancy reports... But I trust my brothers, they only want my happiness and my happiness is only with Ranveer...."Priyanka turned her side, and lied just for the sake of her unborn relation with Rancher, well love can make us blind sometimes.

"What??? Prinku... Are you pregnant??? "Pinky yelled loudly.

"Shivaay... See what your wife had done... She's supporting a criminal... Even I had seen talking with Ranveer in the park yesterday night.