Falling In Love

Title: Falling In Love

Lines:

"WHEN I FIRST MET YOU,
I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW
YOU WERE GONNA BE
THIS IMPORTANT TO ME "

"I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED
OF LOSING SOMETHING
IN MY ENTIRE LIFE,
THERE AGAIN NOTHING IN
MY LIFE HAS MEANT SO MUCH
TO ME AS YOU DO"

W

ritten by : @BlissLv

*****

"Hey Anika... Oh my god... I'm so happy to see you... Thanks for coming in such a short notice... "Om said to his best friend, Anika.

He hugged her immediately.
She hugged him back.

"O... Obviously I'll come at the precious time when my O is going to marry with his one and only College enemy Gauri... It was like a mini heart attack to me yaar... You never told me about all this... "Anika said while teasing her bestie.

"Actually Anni... Even I didn't realize when our fights turned into love... I honestly didn't know that she's going to become this much important to me... "Om said while blushing.

"Awww...

O you're blushing... "Anni teased him again.

"O Shut up Anni... Now let's go... Gauri is eagerly waiting to meet you... "Om said.

And they went from there to Gauri's house.

"I'll call her... She must be in her room... You take a seat... "Om told to Anika.

He left while she settled herself on the sofa.

After few minutes,

She became thirsty and went in to kitchen to take a glass of water.

"Hey... Give me a glass of water.. "She said to a man who was working there in the kitchen.

"Can't you see I'm cooking... Take it by yourself okay... And by the way who are you??? "He almost yelled at her.

She became hell angry that a cook was shouting at her that too for a glass of water.

Let me show you who I'm!!!

She thought and opened the refrigerator and poured chilled water in to glass and throw it on his face.

"What the hell... "He yelled.

"Are you mad??? "he added.

"No... You're mad... "She replied back.

"You"

"No... You"

"I said You... "

"I told you You. You. You. "

And both started fighting.

"Guys... "Om said.

"Guys... Hey... "Gauri said.

"Are you listening... "Om tried to catch their attention but all in vain.

"SHIVAAY BHAIYA... STOP IT NOW... "Gauri yelled at his elder brother, who was cooking lunch for them.