Meeting him

I was at home laying on my bed. I had been moved in for a week but haven't gone back to school yet last time I went to Phoenix Drop was in JH in between then I moved to L.A to do a Modeling job. I heard prom was coming up from my BFF Lucinda But of course l didn't know how things worked anymore cause I was new this year. I was drawing some art and getting ready for that night out with the whole group when my phone buzzed.  It was Lucinda.
Lucinda: Don't forget prom is Saturday and Today is Monday we will be looking for Dresses Wednesday.

Carly (Me): I won't forget I already have it wrote on the calendar don't worry Lucinda I got this...maybe 😕

Lucinda: you got this trust me👍🏼

Carly: Who is picking me up?To go to the Café

Lucinda: I will have One of Aphmau's Friends or whatever come get you he will be there soon Bye now 👋🏻

Carly:Ok?....Bye✌🏼

I didn't know Witch friend that Lucinda was sending over but I maybe I will remember him from JH when I used to live here I grabbed my clothes(Next pic) and do make up and hair (pic two)

Once that's done I hear a knock at the door

"I'm coming. " I was guessing it was The friend and I put my shoes down and rush to the door way. I open the door and there he was standing there I was at lest guessing it was him he had bright green eyes and silver hair that the sun reflected off of.
"Hey, I was looking for Carly's house Aphmau told me you needed a ride and I'm here anytime to help." He said
"Your at the right place I'm Carly and you must be Aphmau's friend." I said looking at his eyes.
"That I am it's really nice to meet you Carly"
"Wait you know my name I don't remember you from 12th grade."
"No but I know because the girls all told me about you and you sound like a great person I would love to get to know you some more and maybe take you to school some more how bout it?"
"Will see how this one goes....you flirt!"
"Hey so you already picked up on my games I see well you'll definitely have to get used to those so shall we go I'm Travis by the way."
He asked as he opened the door wider for me to walk through I did so and got in his car.
"As I've been told over the phone by Aphmau."
"So tell me about yourself.Whats the famous Carly like?" He said as we were driving to meet everyone at the cafe.
"Well, I'm a bit of an Artist I sell paintings but don't make much money from it. I on the cheerleading squad and I'm pretty good I guess. I'm also a professional gamer and behind that all I do a modeling job." I said I never really thought about all the things that I did.
"Someone is busy I just do a lot of world traveling its fun and all but it gets tiresome after a while I guess. You know sometimes I just like to set back and take it ea-" I cut him off. "Easy, take it easy I get what you mean I would like to find someone with the same interests as me but it's been kinda hard." I said staring at the floor board.
"Oh...."
"Oh what?" I replied confused
"Oh I guess I was just thinking.....that a pretty girl like your would have a boyfriend."
He said and blushed after he released what he had said.
"Thanks....and yeah I usually don't have time for love or anything but I have a little extra time on my hands since I've moved here."
"That's good" he said under his breath and we were almost at the Café.