I love the real you

And when I had arrived at the park there I saw him behind a tree with his Ukulele sometime as we'll before I had got there he had also changed his clothes.
I sat on the other side of the tree in my dress.
"Why did you come here I thought you were having fun with those boys that you were dancing with." He said.
"No I was looking for the person who was nice enough to invite me here."
"Ok what's your deal....I know lots of boys invited to this dance but of all of them why did you choose me."
I take a deep breath and say.
"Because your the only guy that I know likes me for me not for the super model me or the lived in L.A me you like Me the Nerd the dork and Awesome girl and I know you care about me or else you wouldn't of taken me to school these past two weeks or helped me on homework or been the nicest person I know I think your a nice guy one of the first I've meet in a while." He said nothing he was playing a song I remember from something.
"Hey I know that song." I start to sing in.
"Let's go in the garden
You'll find something waiting
Right there where you left it
Lying upside down

When you finally find it
You'll see how it's faded
The underside is lighter
When you turn it around

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
But it still changes
Ever so slightly
Daily and nightly
In little ways
When everything stays.

You play really good!"
He stood up from behind the tree and so did I.
"Carly...."
"Tra-"
But I was cut of cause he kissed me we were stood there for awhile and he said one more thing.
"I would love for you to be the one true Dork in my life."