Getting asked out to prom

We had got the dresses And it was Thursday. Me and Lucinda decided to walk to school that day.
"So who is your date to prom?" Lucinda asked me.
"I don't know I don't really have a boyfriend." I said
"What are you doing tonight?" She asked as if she knew I had plans.
"I have invited Travis over."
She stopped and smiled at me.
"Were just friends I promise...maybe" I said. "Awwww Carly got a crush."Lucinda said.
"Lucy!" I yell
"Shut up no one calls me that anymore."
"Yeah except your mom." I say with a smirk.
Later I was at my locker it wouldn't open no one I new was around so I kept trying.
"Please let me help." I turn around and see Ian standing there
"Go ahead but I've been trying for half an ho-" and with that he got it open easy.
"Wow you made it look sooo easy." I say sarcastically.
"Yeah well it comes in handy I guess. Hey I was wondering if any of the werewolves had asked you to prom yet." He said.
"No, no one really has said anything much about why." I asked.
"Well the first time I saw you I thought you were the most gorgeous person I had ever had the honor to run into and you bring the whole pack happiness and can light up a Room with your smile I was wondering if I could have the honor of taking you to prom?" I had to let it all sink in I was stunned a little bit.
"As flattering is that is we have only just met, you see Ian love at first sight isn't a thing you have to know somebody to love them I just don't think you know me well enough but thank you for the offer." I waited a good 5mins for a response from him.
"Yeah....I'll just go now." He took of running.
"Ian wait!" I said but it was to late