Prom evening

I was ready to go I had my dress on and mom was taking pictures of me down the stairs. I was waiting for Travis to come pick me up. Later that night the door bell rang.
"Ill get it mom." I go to the door and open it.
"Wow." It was Travis he looked wonderful his eyes gleamed in the star light.
"Thanks." I say.
"You look amazing."
"You don't look to bad your self." We then go out the door I get into his car and we leave to go to the school.

inside the school
----------------------------------
"Hey guys looks like you've made it!" Lucinda yelled over the music.
"Yeah it looks nice Lucinda the gym I mean." Travis said.
Then someone came up behind me a whole group of boys.
"Hey....ummmm we were wondering if you wanted to dance?" The boys asked me I said yes but Travis stayed behind watching me with all of them he had a angry look on his face. Hours had passed and my feet were killing me I didn't even see Travis anymore so I went to look for him.
"Carly we're are you going!" Aphmau asked me.
"To find Travis!"
"He left!" I couldn't believe Travis left me like that so I ran out to the parking lot and his car was gone. I texted Aphmau.
Carly: hey I'm taking your car for a minute I'll bring it back promise.
Aphmau: Yeah that's fine just be careful it's my mom's.
After I texted her I took her car too the park.