Alpha

I was walking towards the school when I kinda fell and I thought I hit the ground but someone caught me it was Garroth.
"Thanks Garroth I almost broke my leg." I said jokingly.
"Don't mention it? How was the ride to school with....Travis?" I noticed he chocked on Travis's name a little.
"It was good I mean we talked and we arrived here nothing much to say about it." I said.
"What are your thoughts on Travis?" He asked oddly.
"I think Travis is really nice and is funny and kind." Garroth looked at me weird when I said that but then I saw a 3 people running towards me.
"Hey those werewolves look like they want to talk to you." Garroth said.
"Hey Alpha your back we missed you so much you have no clue what it's been with out you here!" It was Zinc,Larissa and Luka they werewolves from JH that liked me so much as Alpha.
"Hey....it's good to see you guys too I missed being alpha soooooo much." I lied to them.
"Oh yeah well have you picked and Alpha Male yet." Luka asked.
"Oh these things take time and I've got to find the best one for you guys that's why it's took 5 years for me to choose...haha." I said to Luka.
Larissa had the deepest greenest eyes ever they were staring right at me saying pick and Alpha for us!