First morning back

I got up and got dressed (picture below ⭐️)

And did my makeup

I was looking pretty nice then I went down stairs and I saw mom on the couch

"Have fun with your boyfriend novio!"
"He isn't my boyfriend....yet!" Then I left out the door to see Travis setting outside waiting on me. I went to go get in but he got out and open the door for me.
"Thanks, sorry if it to me a while."
He got in and began to drive.
"No you fine you look beautiful." He said blushing.
"Thanks you don't look so bad yourself."
I said laughing.
"Nervous yet?"
"A little it isn't that obvious is it." I ask
"No just thought I would ask usually people would be nervous seeing there old school agin." We arrived at the parking lot and he parked and we sat for a moment then he said, "you know I've just realized something's different about you but I can't put my finger on it." I knew what he was talking about and it's been awhile since anyone's notice.
"Would it be this." I pull out my ears and tail I was a werewolf and had been for my whole life but I hated it oh and you'll see why.
"Oh my Irene your a werewolf how did I not notice last night wait you don't have the ears and tail last night but how have you been hiding them?"
"Well unlike other werewolfs I can only hid mine at night and I had my hair pulled over them this morning I was wondering why you didn't say anything I hated being Alpha Female when I was in JH but I thought maybe I would be gone long enough that they would choose another one but somehow why I was in L.A the werewolves kept calling me and saying that they had found a temporary werewolf alpha Female until I came back." I said getting out of the car.
"I remember now there were so many problems because you never did choose and Alpha Male to take that position and While you were gone they choose Aphmau to be Alpha Female and that was a lot on her part" poor aphmau I feel kinda bad for her but I'm back know. Me and Travis walked to the front of the school it looked so different than it did before I saw Everyone walking around and talking then Travis said. "Oh I totally forgot I have this class I need to take before school and I'm gonna be late can you handle yourself?"
"I'll try to do what I can thanks for the rid see you around." He said bye then left man I liked him a lot.