Monday Night

Me and Travis got out of his care to meet Lucinda,and all the people at the front of the Café waiting on us.
"Sorry where late you know how traffic can be." Travis said as he locked the car.
"Yeah I didn't think it was that bad when we came but I've made reservations and someone's already made us late!" Lucinda said
"I said you could of went in without us." Travis said opening the door for everyone. We all had when in a waitress set us down and I was By Kaitlyn, Travis and Lucinda.
"So your new to the group I suppose Carly how's it feel to be back in town living a normal life like us?" Kaitlyn had asked me.
"I don't know if I would call myself new i mean I've lived in town before met most of you and I don't think my life's got any different than it was before I moved to presume my career but it has been fun trying new things and meeting new amazing people." I said taking a sip of my drink.
"I haven't met a few of you though so tell me who you all are."
"I'm Aaron Aphmau's boyfriend and That's Zane Garroth's little brother and Kawaii~Chan over there and The guy Lucinda and Aph made you ride with was Travis."
Aaron had told me.
"Yeah sorry Carly I hope this weirdo didn't gross you out to much I just forgot you would need a ride." Lucinda had said.
"It's ok I really didn't mind to much." I noticed Lucinda gave Travis a dirty look and rolled her eyes as I said that.
"Good because he taking you home and since we didn't have school today one of the guys can take you if you want tomorrow since they all have to go anyway." I expected Travis to say something but then all the other guys got up except Aaron and said, "I'll take her tomorrow!"
"It's ok guys I'll just have Travis take me if that's ok with him?" I said looking at Travis
"Yeah, In fact I would love to take you tomorrow I can show you around." I don't know something about Travis made me Happy when I looked at his eyes they just glistening in the light. We all got up and when outside and we're ready to go home but I noticed 3 of they guys stayed back.

Lawrence's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought that the other guys looked kind of star struck for this girl to but I would do everything in my power to get on her good side she was nice pretty and a model I pulled Zane and Garroth back to talk to them. "You guys are thinking the same thing I am right?" I say.
"Yeah, How hot Lucinda's friend is she's even a model I mean come on Travis can't have her and she is totally falling for him." Garroth said
We can't let that happen! "Ok tomorrow we do everything in our power to stop there little relationship agreed."
"Agreed but after that she's fair game!" Zane said then we all got in the car