The Ride

We get in Travis's car and he starts to drive. "You know I don't have to drive you tomorrow if you don't want me too." He said the radio was on it was playing James Young: I'll be Good. "No no I want you to take me tomorrow I fell like I can trust you I don't really know any of the other guys pulse I live with my mom and she said if Lucinda and Aphmau said your ok your probably ok." He laughed I wanted to tell him what I felt around him but he beat me to it. "You Sean like a person whose dated around maybe you could help me with this problem I'm having." He said Then I said "yeah I've dated a few people."
"So you know there's this girl and I don't know how to explain it but I feel happy when I'm around her I've never felt this way around any other girl and I just want to be with her all the time." Time kind of slowed down we were at my house and we had stoped the car and I said,
"Then you should tell her how you feel."
I said and got out. But he got out to and met me on the other side of the car then it was just him and I in my front yard.
"But the problem is I just met her I mean I just don't know if today she'll feel the same." Travis said grabbing my hands and touching my face.
"Travis....you should just go for what you believe in."
"Ok. I'll try that soon."
I walk in to have my mom lining on the counter smiling like a dork to.
"What are you smiling about?"
"Oh don't think I didn't see that my mi niña le gusta un chico!" My mom said in Español. 
"Ok so maybe I like him and maybe he likes me but that means nothing."  I say running upstairs.
"Did he ask you to prom!!"
"No but he's taking me to school tomorrow."
"Awwwwwww! So cute!"
"Ugh mom!"