Chapter I : "Misaki Sensui"

It was late afternoon, kurama was just finishing his work and cleaning up his table when his stepdad arrived. He gave a folder which kurama suspect to be another blind date that he arranged for him.

Before he could protest, his stepdad was already explaining that this was what he and his mom hope from him. They wanted to have grandchildren so badly and mentioned that they were getting old already.

Kurama agreed to this blind date but told him that he cant just accept those random woman he dated. He convince him that he'll look for a wife sooner. He just need to meet the right woman that'll fit on his expectation. Although his stepdad think he's avoiding this situation again by saying that, he just agreed. He didnt want to push him too much to it since he's been doing a great job to the company he passed on to him. He's been a great successor and a very talented man. And he knew well that his wife wouldnt want him to get stress out on the marriage situation they've put on him. So, he left him saying he should go to this date and see if this woman fits him. Kurama sighed and adjusted his eyeglasses as he take a short rest before heading to his date.

He then gets up and head to this restaurant where he'll meet up with his date. When he arrived, his phone suddenly rang. He immediately answer it and hear kuwabara's voice on the other line.

Kuwabara: Kurama! Thank goodness you pick it up already.
Kurama: What's the matter kuwabara? Is there something that happen?
Kuwabara: Its koenma. He's calling us out.He said that his dad was asking our help for an important mission.
Kurama: What about it?
Kuwabara: A spirit they held captive had just escaped. He's been release by a group of people. Thats all koenma had told us, he said that he'll explain the whole thing when we get there.
Kurama: I'll follow along, I'll just need to finish some business in here.
Kuwabara: Okay. Make it quick. He said that this would put our world in grave danger if we dont fix it as soon as possible.

As kuwabara hang up on the line, Kurama take haste inside the restaurant. The woman was really happy to see a handsome guy whom she'll be dating with. But before she even say anything to greet him on his arrival, he already rejected her. She stands up angrily and slap kurama on the cheek as she dashed off out the restaurant with a broken heart.

Kurama took no time and left the restaurant, dont even care to look around to see all of them whispering to each others to what just happen. He arrived a minute late infront of yusuke's ramen shop.He goes inside and see them altogether again, Yusuke, Kuwabara, hiei is even here too, and koenma accompanied by jorge his minion, and botan the soul reaper.

Koenma: Good! You're all here now. (he looks at kurama when he arrived who took a seat next to hiei)
Yusuke:Now that we're here. Tell us about this mission you're putting us on.
Koenma: Okie. First of, I wanna mention that the evil spirit who escape was known to be Kuro Arisu. He's the demon who once attacked the human world when he slips into a portal that separates the human world and the spirit world. He killed a lot of people and destroy a lot of property. Only few knew about his existence which includes sensui on that part.
Yusuke: Shinobu Sensui? He's alive? (suprised on what he finds out)
Kuwabara: But we saw yusuke defeat him with our own eyes. How could that be possible?
Koenma:Not literally shinobu in this part. It was related to him, his relative who once stolen a lot of artifacts on my fathers vault. Although we already capture her and held imprisoned. We still haven't found those things she stole. It was said that she hid it to this tower she have created together with some other unknown ally. She's the only one who knew that place.
Kurama: So, if sensui's relative was imprisoned.... How did this thing happen?
Koenma: Good point, kurama. It was actually one of sensui's unknown ally who makes this happen. They've plan to do it before, they just didnt succeed when sensui get captured. But in this time, they've manage to succeed. I think they were planning to get misaki escape and team up with the evil spirit. It'll be unstoppable
Kurama: So, Our mission was to get sensui on our side first before them?
Koenma: Yes, but not totally. We sent teams to investigate their movement. We found the tower but cant get inside since only the creator of it knew how to access the area. And the enemy haven't made any steps on getting sensui involved. Its been a month when this happen. They could've got her already by then, but she was left untouched.
Kurama: They must have other plans.
Koenma: I agree with you, kurama.We think the same thing too when we surveyed the area where sensui was imprisoned. Noone has ever gone there.