Chapter III(Scene 1): ''Lost Sheep''

Kurama and misaki arrived at the tower still having the quiet atmosphere around them. She, then walks forward to a wall and willfully think of a keypad to appear before her, and just like that, it appears like magic.

Koenma: They never see a secret keypad in here when they inspect this place. (Suprised on what he saw)
Misaki: There's no secret keypad in here. (Pressing a series of symbol to it)
Yusuke: (confused) Well, how can you explain that thing you did?
Misaki: The Tower of Judgement is an illusion itself. It creates an illusion out of another illusion. (Pressing the same series of symbol again)
Kuwabara: (confused) I dont understand what you just said.
Kurama: Are you saying that you make it possible for an illusionary tower to become real?
Misaki: Yeah! Just as you see it. (Getting irritated trying to press the same series of symbols again)
Kuwabara: But that's IMPOSSIBLE!!
Yusuke: You may be saying that to confused us and may be that you have already form an alliance with kuro.
Misaki: Maybe, Maybe not! (Grins evily as she jam the keypad hard) (in her thoughts) I could feel myself enjoying this. All of you who fall to my trap. Now is the time to erase your existence.
Kurama: (notice her action) Is there a problem in that? You keep jamming the keypad.
Misaki: (controls her excitement and her irritation get to her again realizing that the system kept rejecting her password) It didnt accept my password.
Kuwabara: What?! (Shocked)
Yusuke: You created this? You cant even open up the entrance?
Misaki: He may have already changed the security inside. (Face up to them)
Yusuke: So, you're saying you cant do a thing about it? (Annoyed)
Misaki: I didnt said there's no other way, there is actually. Just a bit tricky.
Kurama: What do you mean? (Curious)
Misaki: There's two entrance in the tower. To get his approval to help me finish this, I need to include him to it. So, I created two entrance for each to own. This side was mine, and the other was for him.
Kuwabara: Then, what're we waiting for? Lets head to the second entrance to get inside already. (Was about to head to the other entrance)
Kurama: Wait! (Stops him) Misaki, you did said it's a bit tricky. What do you mean by it?
Misaki: The entrance is linked to its only owner.Which means, even if I type down the correct password in his entrance....
Yusuke: It'll reject it? (He interrupt)
Misaki: No! But it'll drain all the power I have and activate a trap. Which means I wont be able to guide you inside.
Kuwabara: Nonsense! We can take care of that on our own.
(Feeling proud of himself)
Misaki: (laugh at what kuwabara said) Well, thats the literal problem in here.Without my help, you wont be able to get to them, and they may toy you around. Only the creator and co.creator of this tower can lead the way to its heart. Everything inside is all just a trap, endless loop of hallways and dead end room. I am the key to the heart of it, so you cant put me aside in this mission.

Everyone goes silent as they realize how big will be her involvement in the mission. They knew the threat of her tagging along inside with them. She controls this place and may use it against them.

Misaki: (smiling evily) Why show such an expression to your face? Ain't it fun if I were to tag along with you?
Kurama: (remember what she said a while ago) Then, its okay with me.
Kuwabara: Kurama! I could see in the way she was acting now that she's putting us into our death sentence. (Weary)
Kurama: Yes, she may have a plan for us. But remember that she said she wont be able to guide us when she opens up the second entrance. (Calming kuwabara)
Yusuke: Her power will be drained out of her, which means, she'll be unconscious. (He added)
Koenma: But she's the only key to end kuro's plan, and they were probably in the heart of the tower. Her, being unconscious wont help you out in there.
Kurama: I know. When she wakes up, I'll watch her. If she do something against our plan, then I'll finish her. (Look at misaki seriously)
Misaki: (looks away whistling)

They head to the second entrance. And as misaki explained about the little problem with it, it did happen. When the trap activates, they immediately fight the monsters thrown at them and manage to beat it.