part 1:their 4th marriage anniversary!

The Oberoi mansion was beautifully decorated. It's Obvious,they were celebrating some function. A grand function. The fourth wedding anniversary of Shivaay Singh Oberoi with Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Everyone were in a hurry.

In Hall:
Pinky:yes corrects. Flowers ko udhars daals doh. Lights vahan pe. Ok. Beautifuls.
Jhanvi:pinky,mummiji was asking about Anika. Where is she?
Dadi:yes puttar,kaha gayi?
Pinky:mummiji,voh Ronak ko readys kar rahi hai.
Dadi:abhi tak taiyyar nahi hui tu pinky?
Pinky:mummiji,mere bete aur meri bahu ka function hai. Sab toh perfects hona chahiye na.
Jhanvi:OK. Come. Pinky tum ready ho jao.
Pinky:okays.

They leave. Here,in Ronak's room:
Ronak:Mumma,how am I looking?
Anika:wow ! So handsome. Cute as always.
Ronak:now I'm going to my chachus. We'll have fun.
Anika:OK. Go.

Anika leaves to Shivaay's room or their room.
Shivaay was on a call. Anika goes to the closet and gets a gift for him. As Shivaay ends the call,he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns to see Anika dressed up like an angel. She looked stunning. He managed to hide his emotions.

Shivaay:speak fast. I don't have much time to waste on you.
Anika(handing over the gift):here. Our anniversary gift.

Shivaay liked at the gift. Though he wanted to look what was inside,his ego stopped him. He threw the gift in the dustbin.

Anika(shocked):what did you do?

Shivaay was angry. He pinned her to the nearest wall.

Shivaay:how many times I've told you not to interfere in my life? What can't you understand? For the outside world we are husband and wife. Inside this room,I can't give you Tia's place.
Anika:s...sh...Shivaay is hurting.
Shivaay:I don't care.

He pushed her back to the wall and leaves. Anika cried silently. Then she slowly wiped her tears off and went to the hall.

In Hall:
All had arrived. Tej and Shakti were hosting the function.
Shakti: thanks to all who attended this function. It would be a pleasure for us.
Tej:and now we would like to invite the start couple of the day to have a beautiful dance.

Shivika were sent to the center of the stage against their will. They started dancing.

Toggle navigation

Home > Music > Lyrics > Hum Tum - Hum Tum : Songs Lyrics

( Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dhalne Do Zara )...(2)

He holds her by her waist.

Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara

He intertwined his hands with hers.

Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai Ye, Paas Aa Jayein
Hum, Hum Tum, Tum,Hum Tum

They were lost in each others eyes while dancing.

Aankhon Mein Humko Utarne Do Zara

He twirls her.

Baanhon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara

He hugs her from behind.

Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai...Hum Tum
Saanson Ko...

They keep dancing in the same position.

Salvatein Kahin, Karvatein Kahin
Phail Jaaye Kajal Bhi Tera
Nazron Mein Ho Guzarta Hua Khwabon Ka Koi Kafila
Jismon Ko Ruhoon Ko Jalne Do Zara
Sharm-O-Haya Ko Machalne Do Zara
Lamhon Ki Guzaarish Hai Ye...Hum Tum
Saanson Ko...b
Chu Lo Badan Magar Is Tarah, Jaise Surila Saaz Ho
Andhere Chupe Teri Zulf Mein, Kholo Ke Raat Aazaad Ho
Aanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara
Shabnam Ki Boondein Phisalne Do Zara
Lamhon Ki Guzaarish Hai Ye...Hum Tum
Saanson Ko...
Baanhon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai Ye...Hum Tum

Shivaay was so lost in Anika that he planted a wet kiss on her shoulder. It was noticed only by Anika. She had her blush mode on,which changed from normal to extreme. This was when Shivaay realized his move. They left from each others holds at the correct time. (Actually the song was going to get over and if they started in that position too long,surely Omru and RiYa were there to tease them.)

After sometime,it was the time to cut the cake. They cut the cake together with Shivaay's hands over Anika's. Anika was breathing heavily. They fed everyone except each other saying,or rather than making excuse that they'll feed each other later.

After the function,Shivika room.
Anika waves to express her feelings for Shivaay. But she thought that it would be of no use. She simply went and wrote about the whole day in her diary(actually,Anika had a happy of writing a diary).

Crying,she slept there. It was quite cold there. Shivaay was busy working on his laptop. After the work,when he went to sleep,he realized that the other end of the bed(Anika side)was empty. He went to the study and saw her sleeping there. She was shoveling due to cold.

Shivaay:this girl na.....

He seemed convinced. He was confused about his feelings towards her. He quickly scooped her in his arms and made her sleep on their bed. Seeing her sleeping peacefully,a small smile crept on his face.

He kissed her forehead and went to deep slumber

He kissed her forehead and went to deep slumber. He was having a pleasant sleep.