part 5:a mysterious phone call.

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay. I was busy with my assignments so,I couldn't make an update. Well,without wasting much time,I'll get on with the next part.

Everyone,except Shivaay got to know the truth from Anika. Ronak actually resembled Anika and Shivaay,so undoubtedly,he was their son. Tia,who turned evil due to a misunderstanding,was actually a cupid between Shivika.

Shivaay usually didn't have time for his family. He was mostly out for the business trips,so he didn't know what Tia used to do in the house. Even though,they had just put garlands and didn't take any rounds not that sindoor or mangalsutra ritual,as they were caught on time. The world knew Tia only by Dushyant's(Robin's) wife,and Anika as Shivaay's wife.

Flashback:
When Tia entered the house,no one liked her,nor did she give the respect to them. Whenever Shivaay used to go for business trips,she used to sit in the mansion like a queen and made others do the work. She used to criticize Gauri and Soumya. Then,after Ronak cake into their lives,she started treating them with respect. No one was able to understand the sudden change in he behavior.

Flashback ends.

Days were passing by. Shivika's bond was getting more stronger. They started spreading as much time as they can,with Ronak. With this,Shivaay usually git intimate with her. Ronak's birthday also arrived. It was Ronak's fifth birthday. Shivaay cancelled all his meetings only for the sake of his family. All were happy as Shivika were getting stronger. Their relationship was having trust,friendship and most important-love. The love they hadn't confessed.

But someone didn't like it. Yes,like in every love story,there has to be a villain for separation. But,as it's said,true love can't be broken or separated. Here,there was someone who didn't like Shivika to be close. Ya,it was of course,Rohit. Yes,Rohit was spitting on Anika. He had loved her,like mad. He had got obsessed with her. But,when he got to know that Anika was madly and deeply in love with Shivaay,he had planned to separate them and had helped Tia. But after that,when he got to know that Anika was pregnant,that too with Shivaay's child,anger rose in him. He maintained distance with Anika,but kept an eye on her. He became obsessed with her. And when he got to know that she was officially Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi,he wanted to kill Shivaay and Anika the very moment. But he waited for the correct time. And this was the time. The time,after 5 yrs. He knew that Shivaay had fallen head over heels in love with Anika. So he had to torture him. He planned a new technique to torture Shivaay by killing Anika.

The very next day,Oberoi mansion:

Shivaay was getting ready for office. Unknowingly,Anika came and put on his coat over him. They shared a lovely moment. Anika then realized what she was doing and left the room and a smiling Shivaay behind.

Shivaay's cabin:
Shivaay was busy in his work,when he got a phone call. A mysterious one. He didn't know who it was,so he rejected it. But when the phone started ringing again and again,he picked it up finally.

Shivaay:hello,who's this? I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Person:I know that Shivaay. Well,your ego still remains the same as it was.
Shivaay(angry):who are you? How dare you speak like this to me?
Person:why? You can't do anything by knowing my name. It's none of your business. I know,you don't like wasting time,and knowing my name would be a time pass for you. And as much as I know,Shivaay Singh Oberoi doesn't do time pass. Anyways,how's your wife doing?
Shivaay:don't dare to speak a word against Anika.
Person:do much possessiveness! Wow! I had heard that you don't love your wife,right? So why do much care for her? She was my love,Shivaay. You stole her away from me. Youmarried Anika,the love of my life. And due to your stupidity,she fell in love with you. Now you have to face the consequences for loving her and marrying her. (The person wickedly laughs)
Shivaay:hello.....hello.....

The call had ended. The person had hung the call. Shivaay panicked. His wife,his life,his Anika's life was in danger. He immediately called up Khanna and asked him to trace the number. The person had mentioned that he was Anika's lover. He got a doubt. As per he knew,after marriage,Anika usually didn't go out. Not did she have any affairs. He sat in deep thoughts.

Shivaay's pov:
After lots of thinking,I finally got an idea. I held the telephone(as after the call,I threw away my phone😜) and dialed her number. Yes,I was calling Anika,to know whether she was fine or not. I didn't speak anything. I very well knew her patience. Don't mess up with her. She was after all my love,my wife and my life. My secret love,which I hadn't confessed to her. She picked up the call.

Anika:hello......hello.....kaun hai? Who is this?

I didn't respond. I had a doubt. What if she was not MY ANIKA? Getting no response from my side,she again asked.

Anika:hello.....who is this? Why are you not answering? Don't test my patience. Hello......hello!

Suddenly mom's voice was heard from behind.

Pinky:Anika! Anika! Kya hua?
Anika:nothing Maa,someone called me,but is not responding. What made you come here?
Pinky:oh haan! Actually mujhe na shoppings ke liye bahar jaana hai.Jethani ji,Gauri aur Soumya bhi aa rahe hai. Tu bhi comes.
Anika:ok Maa. Mai aati hoon.

Now I was perfectly suited that my Anika was safe. She was peacefully in the mansion. I hanged up the call. Now I wanted to know,that who the hell was this man who wanted to hurt her.
Pov ends.

Precap:Anika,Gauri,Soumya,Pinky and Jahnvi in mall. Anika gets shot and is hit by a truck. Anika in hospital.

Will Shivaay get to know about the person and his motive?
What will be Shivaay's reaction?
Will Anika survive?
Is this the end of Shivika's love?
Will the truth unfold?

Stay tuned to know about the suspense!

Guys,I'm planning to end this ff as soon as possible. Thanks for your valuable comments and never ending support for this story. Have a nice day ahead.