part 2:the PTM!

It was another usual day at the Oberoi mansion. The kids:Ronak and Gaurika were busy playing,while Rudraksh was asleep in Soumya's arms.
Anika:Ronak,please ruko! Stop! Wait. See I can't run so much! You know na,that your mum is not a great athlete!
Ronak:Mumma,lunning is gud for health!(as he was a four year old,his dialogues are like this)
Anika:achha beta! Ruk!
Gauri:arre bhojai! Itni tension mat lo. Yeh ladka aapko aur zyaada tang karega!
Anika:tere liye asaan hai Gauri,Gaurika at least teri baat toh maanti hai! Ab iske PTM ke liye bhi jaana hai!

Both were actually acting before Ronak(drama queens!😜)

Ronak:Mumma....

Now Ronak was in the trap. The elders saw him. All laughed.

Pinky(suppressing her laugh):tu toh phas gaya beta!

Shakti took him in his arms and twirled him around. Ronak's face brightened.

Ronak(to pinky):but Dadi,aap Mumma ko kuch bolo na,mujhe udhal nai jana!
Dadi:par kahan?
Ronak:pal Dadi(great grandma),Mujhe school nai jana!
Rudra:but Bhabhi,what happened?
Anika:Rudra,aaj iska PTM hai. Aur Yeh hai ki school na jaane ki rat laga ke baitha hai.
Rudra:what happened champ? Tune kuch bura kiya hai kya?
Ronak:arre no Rudy chachu! Teacher itna baat karti hai na,isliye Mujhe bohoth bore hota hai. Pakao teacher!
Anika:what! Bas isliye!
Ronak:yes.
Anika:no way. Aaj tume school jaana hai. Aur tum vahan jaaoge. Meri baat samajh aayi!
Ronak:no Mumma! Please.
Anika:OK. Kya chahiye tume vahan jaane ke liye?
Ronak:that's like my Mumma. Ice cleam.
Om:Ronak,pehle toh voh ice cream hota hai. Second baat,tum bimaar padoge.
Ronak:nahi! Ice cleam chaiye!(starts crying)
Anika:achha OK. Aur kya?
Ronak:good. Mujhe papa aur aapke saath jaana hai.

Heading this,Anika's face turns pale. All notice this. Anika tries to divert the topic.

Anika:Ronak. Dad has lots of works. You know na,how much busy he is in the office. I'm coming with you na.
Ronak:no. I want to go with papa.
Anika:please Ronak,zid mat Karo.
Ronak:please Mumma,papa. Papa ko bolo na please.

Ronak then runs with Gaurika and they play in their play room.
Note:Ronak is in junior kindergarten. Gaurika is in nursery.

At hall:
Rudra:but Bhaiya won't come. 
Om:what are you saying Rudy,we have to convince him.
Anika:grew won't agree.
Dadi:puttar,don't think negative. I know,you're doing all this for your love for him and Ronak.
Pinky:mummiji is corrects. Anika,you are my best friend,Suchitra's daughter,and my lovely bahu. You'll have to convince Shivaay. I'll always wish you'd happiness,as before dying,Suchitra head asked me a promise-to keep you happy always. I'll help you to convince him.
Jahnvi:I know,even Shivaay is suffering a golf phase. I don't know when this guilt will leave him. That characterless Tia has spoiled his life.

All support Anika. She agreed and silently went to their room.

At Shivika's room:
Shivaay had just finished his conference call. He turned back to look at Anika who was appearing to be scared. Obviously,after all she had to convince the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi,which is not a simple thing either! Shivaay went to her and shook her so that she could come out of her thoughts.

Anika suddenly felt a sudden jerk on her shoulder. She turned to see Shivaay standing next to her with a questioning look.

Shivaay:what happened to you?
Anika:voh actually,Shivaay.......
Shivaay:continue,I'm listening.
Anika:a..AC...actually to...today is Ronak's PTM. And...we......

She couldn't complete get sentence as Shivaay pinned her to the wall and his grip on her shoulders became tight.

Shivaay:what did you say?
Anika(in one breath):audit today is Ronak's PTM and being his parents wet both have to attend it together.
Shivaay:oh common Anika. You know right that I can't waste my time in such stupid works. And did you forget why I had married you? To take care of Ronak right? To understand his needs etc? And on what basis you are claiming yourself to be his mother? How many times I have to remind you that you cannot take my Tia's place,huh? How many times!