part 3:the picnic!

Everyone notice the sadness in Anika's face. Rudy questions her.
Rudra:Bhabhi,why are you looking so dull? Any problem?
Anika:no Rudra,I'm fine.
Tej:Anika,I know you're hiding something. You are like a daughter to me. And being your father,you should share everything with me. Tell me,what's the problem?
Om:dad's right Bhabhi. Please speak your heart out. Anything wrong happened in the PTM?

Note:guys,no Svetlana in the ff. So Om is addressing Tej as dad only. Tej is not arrogant. He's a positive character. He considers Anika as his daughter. Anika's mother Suchitra was Tej's bestie. Tej considered her as his own sister. So Anika is like his daughter.

Anika:actually......

She takes out a few drawings from Ronak's file. She hands them to Tej. Tej's eyes filled with tears. Om also feels the same.

Anika:bade papa,actually the teacher said that Ronak was doing quite well. He is A1 in all subjects,but somewhere he feels insecure. He doesn't open up properly,and portrays his feelings through these drawings. I can't see my child suffering in this guilt. It's really painful.

The drawings are passed on when guilt. Everyone get emotional.

Anika:and so the teacher supervised that me and Shivaay must give time to him. But how will I explain Shivaay? He's a workaholic. He won't listen to me.
Shakti:don't worry about that beta. Me and bhaisaab will handle him.
Tej:Shakti is right. He gives stress too himself because of business. Now you'll have to give time to him and Ronak. We'll supervise him and mage sure that he doesn't take the burden upon himself.
Omru:Bhabhi relax. Nothing will happen.
RiYa:they are correct Bhabhi. You just chill.
Dadi:take care.

Anika nods and leaves to their room. Shivaay was lost in thoughts. He didn't even move that he was going to dip his hand in his espresso machine. In the Nick of time,Anika saved him.

Anika:Shivaay,have you gone nuts? Where were you lost?
Shivaay:uh....nothing. I'm thinking about Ronak. Vaise Anika,don't you think we should take Ronak to a picnic?

Anika was shocked. As she had not expected an outing plan from Shivaay. They didn't even have a honeymoon,as Shivaay was busy. So,this was their first outing,after 4 yrs!

Anika:you sure na that we can take Ronak for an outing?
Shivaay:yes I am. What kind of question is this?
Anika:actually you were always busy in work,so you never found time for us. So I was puzzled.

Shivaay remembered the past incidents. Somewhere in his heart,he was feeling guilty. He jerked his thoughts off.

Shivaay:you get ready. Tomorrow me,you and Ronak will go for a picnic,OK?
Anika:sure.

Anika and Shivaay were going in opposite directions. Just then,Anika's bracelet got stuck with Shivaay's watch. Both share an eyelock. A sweet one. They were smiling. They freed their hands.

Next day,as it was expected,Shivaay didn't put stress. Being with Anika and Ronak have him happiness. The pleasure was uncontrollable when he saw his wife and son smiling and entertaining him. Their smile was his only stress buster. The trio enjoyed a lot. Their picnic was at a small park. The park was surrounded with trees and bushes. And best the park was a small market. The market was called the Eat Street(perhaps,you must have understood why). There were small vendors who sold chaat,pani puri etc. Anika and Ronak wanted to eat pani puri. Shivaay hesitated for it. He started his philosophy that these things were unhygienic. But as Anika and Ronak insisted,he went with them.

Though Shivaay didn't want to eat those things,Anika stuffed his mouth with one pani puri. They both were eating like a couple. Shivika sharing one plate,and Ronak having one. They enjoyed the picnic to the core. Ronak and Shivaay were playing. Having peace,Ronak slowly drifted to sleep in Shivaay's arms. Shivaay was stunned as he had never seen Ronak and Anika so happy after a long time. They decided to return home. The entire day was stress-free. While returning home,Anika was supposed to give Shivaay to the way back home. Ronak was fast asleep in the back seat of the car. Shivika were sitting in the front. Anika Sisso feel asleep. After a while,when Shivaay found a pin drop silence in the car,he realized that someone had rested his head on his shoulder. That was when he lifted his head up from driving. And what he saw was just wonderful. Anika was leaning her head on him. Ronak was asleep behind. Both looked really cute whole sleeping. Shivaay made Anika sleep comfortably and kissed her forehead. He drove home peacefully.

He then woke them up when they arrived. Shivika first went to Ronak's room and bid a good night to him. They then went to their room and drifted to deep slumber.

After a week:
So there was another fine day at the Oberoi mansion. Everyone were having their usual routine,other than Shivika. Shivaay was concentrating on Anika and Ronak more than his business. They were living as a happy family. Then suddenly,Shivaay got a call and he said that he had to go for a business trip to London for a week. He promised Ronak that he'll return as early as possible. Ronak was so happy that he hugged him. This made Shivaay go on cloud nine. He happily left for the trip.

In the afternoon,Ronak suddenly thought of something.
Ronak:Mumma?
Anika:haan,tell,I'm listening.
Ronak:can I ask you something?
Anika:yes,ask?
Ronak:how did daddy marry you?
Anika:means what Ronak? I didn't get you.
Ronak:like I've seen in movies that hero gives a ring to the heroine and then they marry.
Gauri:achha! You mean propose?
Ronak:Ya that only.

Anika's eyes get moistened. She remembered about the past. Composing herself,she answered.

Anika:your dad and ne had a simple marriage,Ronak. Your dad had only gifted me a ring when we were in  college.
Ronak:that means you and dad are in the same college?
Anika:yes,Ronak.

Precap:some flashbacks relating to the past revealed.