part 4:the truth.

Guys,a thought stroke my mind when I was thinking about Shivika's past. And as I've seen Tia(aka Navina Bole) off screen,I've found her as a sweet personality. So I've tried to make her positive. So here's my story. Sorry for the delay!😅

So the story started from the point when Ronak asked Anika about her and Shivaay's past. Gauri and Soumya Also wanted to hear their story and the misunderstandings. Anika goes into flashback. She started explaining.

Anika:Shivaay and me used to study in the same business college. We used to be friends. But,we were unaware when this friendship changed into love. Your dad loved me a lot. I loved him the same as he did. Every Valentine's Day,we got gifts for each other. We were really close. But due to some misunderstanding,we separated. But as everyone says,pairs are made in Heaven. Destiny could not separate us. And we ended up making each other. Now go,play with Gaurika. I'll come.

Gauri and Soumya knew that something was fishy. They're Bhabhi was definitely hiding something. Gathering courage,they asked.

Gauri:Bhabhi,please tell us the whole truth.
Soumya:we promise,we won't disclose the matter.
Anika:no.
RiYa(puppy face):please!!
Anika:OK.

Flashback:
Shivika's college. Shivika were best friends. They had a team. That time,everyone used to make groups in college. Their group consisted of them with their other friends: Tia,Daksh,Shivaay,Anika,Robin and Riya.

Everyone knew about Shivika's friendly and closeness as best friends except one-Tia. Tia was the second best friend of Anika. They used to share their secrets. Tia knew that Anika had a crush on Shivaay,while Daksh also knew that Shivaay loved Anika. Riya was Daksh's crush and then she accepted his proposal and they were in a relationship.

Tia had a secret crush on Robin which no one knew,except Anika(best buddies,remember?). Shivaay was also unaware of Tiro(Tia and Robin).

Later,after they pursued a degree,they started working. They were far away but still in contact with each other. Tiro had married each other without the knowledge of anyone. Once,in a party,Robin was drunk. He was driving rashly,and thus his car clashed with another car. Anika's car.

Anika took Robin to the hospital,but unfortunately,he died in the hospital itself. Tia thought that Anika betrayed their friendship and took her love away from her,so she made a vow that she'll snatch her love-Shivaay away from her.

That's how it started. In a business deal,Tia and Shivaay were business partners. Tia constantly kept keeping close to Shivaay. She started flirting with him and tried many ways so that Anika didn't go close to him. But she didn't knew,that Shivika were two hearts,one soul. United by destiny.

One day,an idea hit her mind. It was the Valentine's night. All had a college reunion at a hotel. Tia spiked Shivaay's drink. But while doing so,she was interrupted by Rohit. So by mistake,she spiked two drinks-one of Shivaay's and other of Anika's. Tia had thought that she'll seduce Shivaay. But Shivaay never came to her that night. That night,Shivika had consummated their relationship.

Now Tia's plan had flopped again. Then she got an idea. The idea of Rohit-who had a obsession with Anika. He was really jealous as Anika was in love with Shivaay. And Tia very well knew,that enemy's enemy is my friend. So she shook hands with Rohit and planned something.

So according to the plan,Rohit became close to Anika. Once,both had gone out for coffee and also for a business deal. Tia took the advantage of it. Due to the meeting,Anika was constantly rejecting or ignoring his calls. Shivaay was confused as Anika never rejected his call before. To make him angry,Tia clicked pictures of them together and showed them to Shivaay. Shivaay was hurt. He knew that his Anika could not do this. But Tia filled his ears.

After this,Shivaay had a confrontation cum blaming session with Anika(in real ib,they figured because of Daksh,in my ff,they're fighting for Rohit😜). Shivika broke up after that. Though they were unhappy with this. And then,there was a twist. Shivaay proposed Tia. He was broken,but still composed himself. Anika was shattered when she heard the news. The Oberoi family had supported Anika from childhood. They had anyways wished her to be Shivaay's wife. But unfortunately it couldn't happen.

Finally,Pinky stood up and rejected Tia. Everyone supported her as they knew that she had made the correct decision. But Shivaay didn't pay heed to them. He took Tia to the court and made her sign the marriage papers. ShiTia were married without any rituals,customs nothing. Tia didn't even wear any sindoor nor any mangalsutra. But she was still considered as Shivaay's wife. The news was never leaked in the media,as that time,the media want that strong enough to create a controversy.

Then,a pleasant twist took place. Anika found out that she was pregnant,and that too,with Shivaay's child. But,she decided to abort the child,as she would be considered as Shivaay's mistress. But when the operation was going to start,she was stopped.......and guess by who? It was Tia. Even though Tia had did wrong with Anika,still she was her friend. And she had that humanity and friendship so that she could stop Anika from doing abortion.

Later,Tia got to know about the whole truth of Robin. She got to know that actually Robin was the one who was drunk(she thought Anika was the one though). She was heartbroken. Then she got a plan. She wanted to apologize to Anika for her doings and unite Shivika again.

She called up Shivaay and said him that she's pregnant(note:ShiTia never consummated,but Tia made Shivaay believe that they were drunk etc.). But another thing was informed to Shivaay. It was,that Tia was staying with her mom these none months as it was a custom in their family. And then,in guilt,she took care of a pregnant Anika. All the elders got to know about Anika's pregnancy(except the fact that Tia was helping her). Suddenly,Suchitra got cancer. She got to know the whole truth of Tia and forgave her. But Tia made a promise to her:that she'll unite Shivika at any cost.

Anika gave birth to a baby boy-Ronak. But Tia took the baby and considered it as her child(she had a motive that Shivaay will get close to the child and it would help Anika get close to him). Though all elders are shocked and depressed,Tia was living her life in guilt. In the guilt of coming between two hearts.

Later,this guilt drive her to the last stage of her life-her death. She got a heart attack. A severe one. She died in the hospital itself. Ronak was really small that time. Hardly two months old.

Even Suchitra's condition was worsening. In her last stage,she asked her best buddy,Pinky,to make a promise-that she'll unite Shivika and take care of Anika as her daughter. Pinky promised Suchitra. Pinky never broke her promise and so,Shivika were married with all the rituals in front of the world and no one knew about Tia.

But Shivaay was only filled with hatred towards Anika. He always mistook her for that cheapda Rohit. But Anika never lost faith in her live. The sacrifice which her best friend,Tia had made for her,just to unite them,would not go as waste.

Flashback ends.

The elders had also heard the past. Shivaay was not there. All were sad that they doubted Tia. Tia was wrong on one side,but still,she fulfilled a promise of the best friend. Omru went and hugged their Bhabhi followed by RiYa. Tej and Shakti also supported her.

Precap:Shivika getting close. Shivaay gets a mysterious phone call.

So ultimately,Ronak is the real son of Shivika. Anika is his real mother(even though she acted to be fake). Now,I'll try to bring Shivika closet and I think this ff of mine will end in mostly two to three shots. Keep supporting!