promo

Shivika spend most of the time with Ronak,so that he doesn't feel insecured. One fine day,Shivaay received a phone call from an unknown number.

Person:hello,Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi!
Shivaay:who are you?
Person:that's none of your business. Well,how's your wife?
Shivaay:don't you dare speak about Anika like that.
Person:why? You don't consider her as your wife,do you? She was my love,but you married her. Due to your stupid mistake,she fell in love with you. Now,she'll have to face the circumstances for loving you.
Shivaay:wait. Who are you? Please answer. You can't harm my wife,my Anika.

But before Shivaay could speak any further,the person hung the call. Shivaay panicked. He was scared for Anika. He thought that the person could be one of his business rival. But the moment,the person mentioned that Anika was his love,he got a doubt. He couldn't risk his wife's life. He asked Khanna to trace the number.
His wife cum love's life was at stake. He was panicked and worried for her,but couldn't understand what this feeling was. He was ignoring his feelings. He slipped into thoughts.

Who is the mysterious person?
Did Anika love that person?
Was that person obsessed with Anika?
How will the person harm Anika?
Will Shivaay ever understand his feelings for her?
Is this the end of Shivika's love story?

Please vote and guess the answers to the questions. Write through your comments!