Epilogue

Shivaay lifts Anika in his arms and takes her to the hospital. She was really in a very critical condition.

They reached the hospital

They reached the hospital. Shivaay shouted for the doctor. The doctor came and he asked Shivaay to place Anika in the stretcher. Shivaay did as he was supposed to do. Shivaay was holding Anika's hand very tightly,not leaving. He was panicking. A fear developed in his mind. A fear,of loosing her. This was when he noticed the pendant around her neck. He also got the same flashback. He knew,his Anika won't leave him. But,sometimes,fate was cruel with him. After the stretcher entered inside the operation theatre,he sat and closed his eyes. Pinky went to him.

Pinky:Shivaay,vahan teri biwi ki jaan khatre main hai,aur tu yahan,haath pe haath dhare behta hai?
Shivaay:toh aur kya karoon mom? Bhagwaan be kabhi meri kahi nahi Chahi hai.  Pehle unhone Tia ko mujhse cheen liya,Ab Anika.
Pinky:khabardaar agar tune us ladki ka naam liya. Us Tia ki kartooth hi aisi thi ki voh chulu bhar pani se main doob kar mar jaaye.
Shivaay:mom......
Pinky:meri baat abhi tak khatam nahi hui hai. Voh tujhse nahi,tere paison se pyaar karti Thi.
Shivaay:yeh mat bhuliye ki voh Ronak ki......
Pinky:Maa nahi hai.
Shivaay(shocked):kya keh rahi hai aap mom?
Pinky:Ronak tera aur Anika ka beta hai.

A shocked,yet confused Shivaay gives pinky a questioning look. Pinky Tells the whole truth to him. Shivaay is shocked and heartbroken after listening the truth. Suddenly,he gets Khanna's call. He goes to attend it. Khanna tells him that Rohit was the one who wanted to kill Anika. He gets red in anger and gives strict orders to the commissioner to kill him.

Shivaay was totally heartbroken. After sometime,the other members of the Oberoi family entered. Ronak was crying. Shivaay consoled him. A crying Ronak slept in Shivaay's arms. Shivaay was restless. He either used to roam around the corridor,or talk to his mind. He couldn't believe that Ronak was his and Anika's own child. Years made their way. But then,Shivaay remembered something. He had to be strong. He just couldn't give up in front of his family. He was just praying inside his mind that Anika is fine.

After 2 hrs:
The doctor comes out. Shivaay was the first one to rush to him.

Doc:we were successful. She is Safe.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Shivaay:can we meet her,doctor?
Doc:yes,but only one of you can meet her.

Everyone knew whom to send. Shivaay went inside the ward. Anika had just received her consciousness. She saw Shivaay. Shivaay came and held her hand and started caressing it. Anika was confused,as she was seeing this new side of Shivaay.

Anika:sh....shi....Shivaay,aap theek toh hai na?
Shivaay:tumne mujhe Kyun nahi bataya Anika?
Anika:kya?
Shivaay:Yeh,ki Tia ne tumhare saath yeh sab kiya?
Anika:Shivaay,all Tia se pyaar.....

Shivaay cuts her off.

Shivaay:Maine aaj tak sirf ek hi ladki se pyaar kya hai. Aur voh tum ho Anika. Tia was just an attraction. Itne saalon se Maine tume galat samjha. Tumne kya kuch nahi kaha. Phir bhi tumne mujhe ye nahi bataya ki Ronak hamara beta hai! Kyun Anika?
Anika:Shivaay,Maine sirf aapse pyaar kiya hai. Vaise,Mai aapse kuch poochun?
Shivaay:haan.
Anika:aapko kaise pata chala ki mujhe goli lagne vali thi?
Shivaay:Maine tume track kiya tha. Aur phir.......