part 6:Anika's accident.

Episode starts with Anika dressing up for the mall. She takes out a beautiful pendant from a drawer. It was a beautiful one-a diamond studded pendant with a long chain,that too,it was of the famous Swarovski brand. She remembered that Shivaay had got it as a gift for her,when it was her birthday a couple of years ago,when they were in love.

Flashback-5 yrs ago(Shivika in Shivaay's cabin):

Anika was waiting impatiently for Shivaay. It seemed that she was going to eat him up. Shivaay was out for his business meeting. His meeting finished and he came out. He checked his coat. It was the same pendant,packed neatly in a white box with a red ribbon on it. He reached his cabin and found Anika waiting for him.

He came to her and gently hugged her from back. Anika's hair was set towards her right,leaving her left shoulder a free space for Shivaay to rest his chin. Shivaay did the same. He placed his chin gently on her left shoulder,while his hands having a tight grip on her waist.

On feeling his touch,Anika melted a little. But Anika being Anika,pushed him. Shivaay was shocked and confused when he felt a sudden jerk. He questioned Anika.

Shivaay:what happened to you now?
Anika:Shivaay,is this the time to show up? Aaj itna special Din tha,aur Aapne use jaane de diya.
Shivaay:aaj koi special din bhi hai?

Anika was standing there,with a jaw dropped face. How could Shivaay forget her birthday! She got mad.

Anika:really Shivaay! Aap bhool gaye! Kaise dost hai aap? I hate you. Go from here.

She turned her face and started sobbing. Suddenly,she felt someone's hands on her neck. They were tying something. She knew whose touch it was. Obviously,our Shivaay's. He had git a beautiful pendant for her. After tying it,he turned her around and kissed her tears away. He again caught hold of her waist. He loves doing it. He went closer to her ear and kissed her earlobe. He then spoke in a husky voice.

Shivaay:Happy Birthday,Anika!
Anika(locking her hands around his neck):aapko yaad tha?
Shivaay:yes,meri Panika. And,ek aur correction.
Anika:kya?
Shivaay:tumne Kaha ki Mai tumhara dost hoon.
Anika:toh,isme galat kya hai?
Shivaay(moving closer):really! I've told you na. Kitni baar kaha hai,that you are the soon to be Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi? Then?
Anika:Shivaay,Aapne mujhe propose kahan kiya hai?
Shivaay(taking her bracelet):yeh Maine tume us waqt diya tha,right? Then?
Anika:haan,par that was a thanda wala proposal na!
Shivaay:achha ji! So this is the problem hmm?
Anika:yes,Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I know,you can't propose me.
Shivaay(shocked):why?
Anika:you have so much tadi filled inside you,that you didn't even have the guts to say "I love you" to me.
Shivaay:but I said......

He was cutoff by Anika.

Anika:you didn't say,you declared. Declared "I want to see you as my wife,my life and the mother of my children". This wasn't a proposal Shivaay!

Shivaay understood what he had to do. He didn't have the wrong that time,so he simply took off the ring which he was wearing(it was gifted by Dadi on his birthday)and sat on his knees,with the ring in his hand.