→New York←

♣CATTY'S P.O.V♣

New York...

"Oh my goodness! Guys! We're in New York!" Y/n said, smilling widely. "I know!" Athena said too. I just chuckled.

"So... We need to find a place to stay first. But... where?" I said. Athena bit her lip while Y/n was in a very deep thought.

"I think I know where we could stay for a while..." Y/n said. Athena and I looked at each in other in pure confusion.

"Where?" Athena and I asked in unison.

"A Luxury Hotel." She replied. I started to chuckle. "You do know that we didn't bring any money. How can we afford a 'Luxury' Hotel?" I asked.

She smiled. "Who said I didn't?" She said and showed us a wallet full of dollars. "H- How?" Athena asked.

"Well... Frigga did teach me a little bit trickery." Y/n said, and in one snap the money disappeared.

An Illusion...

"Wait... Isn't that Illegal?" I asked. "Not If they didn't know it was fake." Y/n said. "Now, to the Luxury Hotel!" She said imitating Odin's voice. We all giggled and went to the a near Luxury Hotel.

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by Author stalking Tom Hiddleston's Pics on Google ~°~

We already had checked in.
Athena, Y/n and I took off our shoes and wondered of the whole room we had.

We had a wonderful room. It had three yellow queen sized beds and a flat screen TV. With a cool air con.

The bathroom was fantastic! It had one toilet, three bathtubs, three showers, and three mirrors.

It also had a cabinet full of towels, bath soaps which had different scents, shampoos, conditioners and different Lotions.

"Now this is what I call a life." I said while plumping to the leftmost bed with a groan. "I am so tired." Athena said while jumping to the leftmost bed.

"I know. But guys, it's still afternoon." Y/n said, sitting down on her bed which was on the center.

"In Asgard it's already night." Athena said with her eyes already closed. Y/n chuckled and laid on her bed.

"Fine. But tomorrow, we will..."

"...We will go all around the City, eat foods we want to eat and go window shopping around the malls." I said, cutting Y/n off from her sentence.

Athena smiled while Y/n quirked an eyebrow. "Hey, we'll be here for a month! We need to relax too you know. Besides, this is a vacation." I said.

Y/n groaned but laughed. "Fine. But I want to go to the city library." Y/n said. I giggled. "Ok! Ok! Then we'll find our boys after." I said.

"Wait. Why are we only going to window shop?" Athena asked. "Because, we don't need to bring anything back to Asgard. We have the 'Glitching' thingy going on remember?" I said.

Y/n giggled and nodded. "Besides, we'll just wear out armours on Asgard as always. Remember?" Y/n added.

"Okay. Okay! Now, sleep. We're going to have a long day tomorrow. We'll need our beauty sleeps." Athena said. "Goodnight Y/n." I said.

"Goodnight." She replied and slept.

               At The Morning

"Catty? Catty wake up! There's a hoard of Frost Giants!" A voice said. I opened my eyes and jumped out of the bed saying, "Where? Where!"

Athena laughed so much that she fell on the bed. "I can't believe that you actually believed that! Athena said.

Y/n came out of the bathroom with a straight face saying, "Really funny Athena. Really Funny." Athena slowly stopped laughing.

"Sorry. That was just so amusing!" Athena said. "So... Where do we go today?" Y/n asked. "How about... We go window shopping to the mall first, then we can go on a food adventure!" I said.

"Ok. Take a bath first Catty. Athena and I already took one." Y/n said. I nodded and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

            ♠YOUR P.O.V♠

After Catty took a bath we left the hotel and went to the largest mall in the city. When we entered, we had the biggest smiles on our faces.

The three of us went to the dress section. We found many dresses and tried them too. Athena almost bought a red dress, but she remembered that she doesn't know trickery like I do.

Next, we went to the boys section. Where we tried many tuxedos. It was so hilarious. Because I made a mustache Illusion so that we would look like a man.

We kinda did though... Hehehe

After that, I asked Athena and Catty If I could go to the city library. They nodded but told ms that they would still like to go around a bit. They also told me that the three of us would meet up at the center of the mall. I just nodded and went to the city library.

The city library was enormous. It was like a huge mansion full of books. There were only a few people who went there, which was great so that I can concentrate. Once I was done reading half of the books in the library, I was satisfied enough. I went back to the mall and waited at the center.

When they came at the center of the mall and we met, we decided to go to Missy Bon Bon and tried all the kinds of Ice cream we could eat. We also ate bread too. I mean, they do have bread.

Then we went to a place where they serve Shawarma. Because... We remembered the clip from the end of the Avengers movie.

And we went to a coffee shop to warm up our bodies. After all those things that we have done, we decided to go back to the hotel.

"That was exhausting! But it was fun!" Catty said. I plumped on my bed and groaned, closing my eyes in the process. "I really liked the Food Adventure though." Athena said rubbing her stomach.

"I loved reading in the city library. They have William Shakespeare books! Oh, how I love his work! He's so passionate on his stories!" I said. Catty and Athena quirked an eyebrow.

I sighed. "Fine. I did also read Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, Sherlock and The Wimpy Kid. Oh, and don't forget The Dork Diaries." I added, eyes still closed.

They both nodded and gave a satisfied smile. "Tomorrow we'll go to the Stark tower and surprise our fiances." Athena said. I chuckled as a response.

"We should sleep. It was a long day and we need to rest." Catty said. I smiled and nodded, wrapping myself with the blanket.

"Goodnight Y/n." Catty and Athena both said in unison, But I was already asleep. They both giggled and closed the light.

See you soon my love...

Hello Everyvadey! Did you like this? I hope you did! Anyways, Leave a like and comment down below. See you on the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzz!