→Dreams←

📚YOUR P.O.V📚

"Y/n. Hey, Do you hear me?"

"I promise I'll get you back."

"You'll figure everything out."

"You're more than just a warrior, Y/n."

"You're a—

"Y/n! Dude! Goodness. You fell asleep too easily." Athena's voice said. I groaned and stood up. I just realized that I was laying down the grass of Asgard. Yup. We were in the gardens. Clearing our minds out.

"What happened Y/n? You sounded like you were talking to someone while you were asleep." Catty stated. I looked on the ground and sighed. What in the world was that? Who was that and why did he know my name?

"I'm fine. Just a weird dream." I replied, smiling. "Wait, Why don't we go visit Odin and tell him 'bout what happened? In that way, he might punish his sons, right?" Athena said. "Odin is no longer in Asgard." A voice behind us said.

We looked back and saw Sif with a horse beside her. "Oh hey Sif. What do you mean by Odin is not on Asgard anymore?" I asked. She sighed. "Well, he's in Midgard now. He says that lady Frigga is calling him." Sif replied. I gasped.

"Wait, Frigga was just here before we left to go to Midgard. What do you mean Frigga is calling him?" I asked. Sif sighed and replied, "Frigga died a few years ago Y/n. The frigga that you communicated with is only an illusion. But Frigga's love for everyone of us will forever stay in our hearts and minds." Wait, so that means Odin left and was about to die without even saying goodbye?

"I know. It's feels painful. I need to leave too. I have a mission somewhere in Midgard. The Agents of Shield calls me. I'll be missing you girls. Stay safe." She said and kissed each of our foreheads before taking her horse with her and going to the Bifrost.

"Can we go back to our rooms now? I feel like I'm going to faint at any time now." I half-joked. Really though. I'm sleepy. "I agree. Let's go." Catty said and the three of us went to our rooms and slept in peace.

But mine was a different story. When I first closed my eyes, It automatically opened and I saw that I was in a beautiful garden somewhere in the nine realms. A beautiful tree was in front of me and I saw three blurry figures.

Even though it's blurred, I knew that they were smiling. "Hey!" I yelled. One of them waved. A man with.... whitish-yellow hair? Woah. That's new. I suddenly felt someone hugging me from behind and placing its chin on the top of my head.

"You will live in paradise. I promise you that. No one will harm you as long as I'm here. No one." I heard a man's voice say.

I looked behind me but saw no one, and then a hand grabbed my own which made me look in front of me and see a man staring at me. He looks like he's in his mid- 30s. His blue eyes were slowly hipnotizing me with its beauty and his smile looks like an angels.

"Y/n. You have to wake up now." I hear the man say. I was surprosed to hear an Irish accent.

I was about to ask them who he was, but him he disappeared. I gasped and in a blink of an eye, I sat up in my bed and looked around.

I was back in my room.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply before opening them again and calming down.

I was just about to lay back down and sleep again wishing I could find out who those men were.... if it wasn't for Hiemdall who literally kicked my door opened amd said, "We need to leave, now." I looked at him confused and asked, "Why? What's happening? Is there something wrong?"

He helped me stand out of my bed and replied, "No time to explain. She's near, we have to get out now. Athena and Catty are waiting for you at the gardens. They'll tell you where to go and what's happening. NOW GO!!!!" He said and yelled the last part.

My eyes widened and I didn't think twice and took my bow and arrows before ran to the gardens.

I met Athena and Catty at the garden as Heimdall said. I looked at them panting because of running. Athena was carrying her swprd while Catty carried her axe. "Where do we have to go and what's happening?" I asked.

Athena was about to reply but then a loud explotion and screams were heard. Athena took my hand and literally dragged me so far from the castle. We climed a mountain before arriving in a place with the biggest door I could ever see. The door opened and we entered, billions of Asgardians sitting and standing on the floor.

"Tell me, What. Is. Happening?" I asked.

The door slammed shut before Athena asked, "Remember when we were still in our world? Where we watch Thor and Thor: The Dark World?" I nodded and reply, gesturing for her to continue explaining.

"Well as you know, there was an upcoming film called Thor: Ragnarok, where Thor and Loki helps each other in fighting Hela.... with a few warriors and people of course... like the Hulk. Well... I think that's what's happening right now. Hela is destroying and trying to recreate and rule Asgard. Hulk, Thor and Loki comes to stop her and all. You know." She explained.

I looked ag her stunned. But then that means Thor and Loki will come back to Asgard....

I was about to say something back when the door suddenly opened with Heimdall and a few more Asgardians entering. The door closed behind him as he walked and stood in the middle of the crowd.

"As you all know, Hela, the daughter of Odin has come back to Asgard." He started, making a few Asgardians gasp. "We will stay here. We will wait until Thor comes back." He continued. A few Asgardian citizens cried while others looked like they were losing faith. I looked at the floor and sighed.

"Well, this is going to last very long so... better get comfortable." I mumbled to myself before sitting at a corner of the wall.

Catty and Athena soon sat beside me and placed their hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry. It'll pass." They said in unison which made the three of us laugh.

"I hope so guys. I hope so."

// 1 Month Later//

We were all peacefully sleeping when all of a sudden, Heimdall woke as all up and told us that we need to leave Asgard for Hela is coming to where we were hiding. We all took and carried our things as we left our hiding place.

We all walked so fast because of panic and as we were closer to the rainbow bridge......

BOOM!!!

A/n: Hey guys! At last! An update! Hehe. Sorry. I have been busy. Really busy. Please follow me and read my other Loki x reader books!!! Anyway, I hope you liked this chpater and wait for the next one! See you soon at the next chapter and Stay awesome bros-