S̴̯̞̆a̶̝̅y̸̢̓̊ ̵̬̹̚g̷̦̋̈́ȏ̸̡̠̿o̶̤͗́d̵̹̻̐b̵̹̣͂y̷̩͆e̷͍̥͗͒.....

||YOUR P.O.V||

Oww........

My first death had me a sword right through me. Now? I got my throat slit.

Wonderful.

Now, it's even more wonderful because I can see nothing but darkness. Back at it again? Jeez. Give me a break please. Is it even possible to die again even though I'm already dead?

Suddenly, a flash of green made my vision clear. I saw myself laying down on a comfortable bed. I sat up and looked around. Wow. This place is looks neat.

The mattress that I was laying on was colored green. The pillows was black which made it more awesome. The floor had a light green carpet on. The walls was white acre wood and there was a while board on it with the words written:

Possitive
Mental
Attitude

A mirror was beside the board which made me run to it and look on my neck.

The mark was gone.

I sigh in content. Thank Merlin! I chuckled and rubbed the name of my neck. I didn't want to be a bloody mess when I got resurected again. I also noticed that I was wearing blue pants and a black shirt. My skin tone was so pale which was unsual for my s/t skin. I was so distracted by how I looked that I didn't notice someone creep up behind me.

"I see that you're liking my room?" I heard a voice say. It sounded like Irish. I looked behind me and saw the man that invaded my dreams a few days ago.

He had dark brown hair which almost looked like black. He was wearing a black shirt with a green jacket hallway zipped, almost covering it. He was wearing matching ripped black pants and black shoes.

His glasses made him look like he was 23 but I knew he was older then that. 28 years old maybe? Probably. His blue eyes striked to my soul which made me cold, but a loving warmth from it made me smile for a reason.

"You." I pointed out. He chuckled and nodded. "Yes, me." He replied. "I know that you've seen me in your dreams. I hope so." He added. I nodded in reply. I did see him. He was under the huge tree with two other guys.

"I'm Sean. Many people call me Jack, but you, call me Jackiboy just to annoy the living hell out of me." He said in a joking tone. I smiled at this. He looked so adorable. I felt like when I was near him... I could be... me.

He walked up to me and hugged me. "Ughhh... I missed you so much no matter how annoying you are." He whined. I grinned at this and hugged him back.

"We have to go now. Catty and Athena are waiting for you at the living room with Felix and Mark. Familiar name aye?" I nodded. Those were... kind of familiar.

"Now, close your eyes and I'll transport you there." I nodded and hugged him tighter. I was home once again. I knew I was. I'm never going away again.

NEVER.

😎A/n: Aye!!! Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and If you did, well... vote and comment all you want. I'll see you at the next chapter!!! BYERZZZZZZZZZ!!!!😎