←Falling All Over Again?→

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of someone knocking. I groaned and yelled, "WHAT!?!"

"It's me, Alex. Dude, it's time to go to the battle till the death." Alex said. I sighed. I'm dead and I still can't have a peaceful sleep that I want ever since I'm alive. Wow. Perfect.

I stood up and wore my enherji outfits which was a green shirt and blue pants. I decided to also wear a blue cardigan around my waist 'cause why not?

I started to walk to where the battle was about to happen and saw everyone in floor 19 along with Blitzen and Hearthstone. My heart started beating fast as I saw Hearth.

He waved at me with as smile as I waved back. I started blushing unconsciously that I didn't even realize that Catty and Athena was now beside me.

Catty elbowed be and mumbled, "Hey lover girl, you just got cheated by your fiance. In love again?" I froze for a moment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still mad at Loki. No. I'm inraged at him, but no matter what I do, he's my first love. Darn his stupid handsome face. Darn his wits and darn his plump lips.

I sighed and continued approaching my hallmates. I smiled as I arrived. "Morning." I greeted. "Good morning Y/n. You look... tired." Magnus said. I nodded. "Yeah. I'm still pretty tired. Someone woke me up even of I didn't want to." I said glaring at Alex.

She (or he) shrugged and leaned against a tree. "The fight's starting in a few minutes. Any last words before you die and get revived again?"

I shook my head. "Nah. I'm fine." I replied. Catty and Athena nodded with me. I was about to go to the battlefield but I felt a finger poke my arm.

I looked at the source and saw Hearth, smiling sheepishly. "Oh hi Hearth. Is there... anything you need from me?" I asked. He nodded and pointed to a nearby tree. I got the message and walked to the tree so that we can talk alone like he wanted.

"Is everything okay Hearth?" I asked, he was looking at me so I knew that he could read my lips. He bit his lip and sigh before talking.

TALKING.

You heard me right. Hearthstone talked. A dead and mute handsome guy. Talk.

"I wanted to tell you something."

His voice was so deep and it fit his appearance perfectly. Pale skin, white hair and handsome blue eyes. (Was it blue? I forgot. I need to re-read the book again.) I gasped in surprise before smiling. "Hearth! You can talk! Oh my goodness! Let's tell the others!" I whisper-yelled, getting overexcited.

He took my wrist before I could leave and shook his head. "No. This is only temporary. It only happens when I overuse one of my runes. That's why I have to tell you something before it disappears and you won't be able to understand me."

I looked at his hand on my wrist before looking back to his eyes, nodding. "Go ahead. What is it?" I asked. He let go of my hand and scratched the back of his neck.

"I... I... I...."

"You what?" I asked, wanting him to continue. He growled in frustration before pulling me by the waist and kissing me on the lips. "I love you." He whispered.

"Y/n! Come on the battle's starting!" I heard Catty call out. Hearthstone smiled before pushing me to Catty, leaving me flustered in front of her.

"Are you okay? You look... red." Carry asked, feeling worried. I blinked before nodding. She smiled and pulled me into the battle field.

I was so late.

Everyone was already killing everyone. Some was on the floor.

Decapitated.

While others was struggling to live. Okay. I understand that we need to do this to get ready for... as what these enherji said, 'Ragnarok'.

I still don't get that though. Ragnarok already started. Catty, Athena and I died saving people from it. Well, it was about to start. Still, I don't get it.

Athena was in the battle field, stabbing everything and everyone in her way. Catty just ran towards the battle and started attacking everyone with her axe. I looked at the side, Blitzen and Hearthstone was nowhere to be found. Maybe they left, they weren't enherji anyway.

I looked back at the battle and saw someone charging at Magnus, so I took an arrow out of my quiver, placed it on my bow and shot it at the person.

What I didn't notice, was that Catty and Athena was already down. Laying on the ground, bleeding. I couldn't get to them because there were too many people who're killing each other.

I started hyperventilating and my eyesight blurred. I felt Alex telling me something but I couldn't hear it because of the ringing I kept on hearing.

When the ringing went away and my eyesight came back, I finally registered what Alex was yelling.

"BEHIND YOU!"

It was to late. I felt something sharp on my neck and then everything went dark. I fell on a thud and expected to be back in my room unharmed. (That was what maguns told me about reviving.)

But no.

I felt darkness, like the day I first died. What's happening to me?

A/n: Helllloooooo. I finally updated! I knowm I'm sorry I took so long. I'm updating my other Loki x readers. If you didn't know, Alex is bisexual, and he changes gneder from time to time. I just really hope that you enjoyed thus chapter! I'll see you in the next one! BYERZZZZZZ!!!