→Heimdall←

♠YOUR P.O.V♠

We were so exhausted from all the shopping and adventures that we did yesterday at the mall. But to day is more exciting! 

We are going to The Tower!

"I am so excited like.... I'm... I'm Hyperventilating! Oh my Gods!" Athena exclaimed. Catty rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

I just chuckled and went out of the bathroom. "Athena, calm down. How about you take a bath first and brush your teeth." I suggested.

"Hey! I don't smell that bad! and what about you guys? Aren't you gonna take one?" Athena asked. I grinned and looked at her with my hands on my hips.

"I was the first one to take a bath. and besides, Catty already took a bath too, after me. Only you haven't yet." I said. She groaned and sigh.

"Ok. Ok. But only because I don't want Thor to see me and be disgusted of my smell." Athena said jokingly and went to the bathroom.

Catty and I chuckled as the both of us started to braid our hair. 

Sigh...This is going to be a long day.

~°~ Time Skip Brought To You By Athena in the bathroom Singing Pretty Girls ~°~ 

"Ok. Are you Ready guys?" Catty asked. Athena and I nodded. I sighed nervously. I mean, the thoughts that are coming through my head will make me insane!

What if he doesn't want to see us yet? What if I make fool of myself when we face The Avengers? What if he doesn't like what I'm wearing! What if...... What if he'll be angry?

Athena and Catty must've noticed my nervousness because she walked to my bed and sat beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n calm down. You're not the only one nervous. But I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. Just... stick together no matter what remember?" Athena said and comfortably smile at me. 

"Yeah Y/n. Besides... Athena and I will be beside you no matter what. I nodded and stood up from my bed. "Ok. Let's go surprise out fiances." I whispered.

The three of us went out of the hotel and started walking towards the Stark tower. I knew that the three of us was nervous. It was pretty obvious because...

1.)Catty keeps on looking on the floor, biting her lip and fiddling with her fingers.

2.)Athena keeps on breathing deeply, looking from left to right like she's finding something and looking at the sky

It's just like the three of us was about to go for a murder case. I chuckled at the thought and playfully rolled my eyes. I've never been this nervous before.

After 30 minutes and 46 seconds of walking, we finally arrived with a huge gulp. The tower was even larger in the inside than it is from the outside!

"Are you guys sure that you're ready?" Athena asked. Catty gave a nervous nod while I just gave a thumbs up. The three of us inhaled deeply before entering the elevator.

As we were moving up, a voice suddenly asked, "Which floor to you want to go Ma'am?" We were all startled. I smiled in amazement as I realized that it was Jarvis.

"We're going to the Avengers floor." Athena replied. "Do you have an appointment ma'am?" Jarvis asked again. "No. But we would like to surprise our fiances. Loki, Thor and Fandral." I replied.

"Very well. Should I tell them that you're here?" He asked. "Nope. We want it to be a surprise. Are the avengers here at some point?" Catty asked.

"I'm sorry ma'am but the avengers with Hugon and Volstagg are in a vacation. The only people left here are your fiances." Jarvis answered.

"Jarvis, may I ask, what are they doing?" Athena asked curiously. "Um... I think it would be better if you're the ones who will find out." Jarvis replied.

My heart started to beat fast. Is this what Heimdall meant? I feel like... No. No. No. No. It's... It's impossible. They wouldn't do that. Wouldn't they?

"Y/n, are you ok? You seem to be tense." Catty asked, a worried expression in her face. I just gave out a fake smile. "Yep. Just a bit nervous. That's all." I lied.

"Oh. Alright then." Catty replied with a smile. I sure do hope that what I'm thinking is not true. As the elevator door opened, I silently whispered to Jarvis, "Jarvis where are they?"

"Ma'am, your fiances are in the library." Jarvis replied. The three of us tip-toed to the library. Wow. Everything was just like in the movies!

There's a mini bar, sofas, a clear view of the city, just... Wow. Catty and Athena was clearly impressed too. They both have their mouths agape.

When we arrived at the library, I counted from one to three and slowly opened the door. My heart broke to pieces at what I saw.

Loki was making out with a beautiful curly brunette. How can he do this to me? To us! Thor was making out with Jane too. As so was Fandral who was making out with a straight haired blonde.

Athena backed away and hit the wall. She slid down and placed her hand on her mouth to keep herself from sobbing, but years were free falling from her eyes.

Catty had a very angered face. She punched the opposite side if the wall and yelled. Luckily, the library was sound proof from inside to outside, so we weren't heard.

I, on the other hand, closed the door and leaned on the wall beside it. I wasn't crying though. Tears couldn't fall. I don't know why. Both of my hands were balled to a fist.

I stood up straight and looked at Catty and Athena. Catty was hugging Athena and caressing her back. Athena was now sobbing lightly.

I closed my eyes and pulled the both of them to the living room. "Jarvis, don't tell anyone that we came." I ordered. "Yes ma'am." He replied.

"HEIMDALL! TAKE US BACK TO ASGARD!" I yelled. A white light then transported us back. As soon as I saw Heimdall, I ran to him and hugged him.

"It's ok. They don't deserve you girls." He mumbled and hugged me back. I just hugged him tight and bit my lip. A tear fell down on my eye. Athena and Catty joined the hug and sobbed

"You girls are more powerful than you think." Heimdall stated. "Just remember, your Pain is your own Resurrection." Heimdall said.

"Thank you Heimdall. You're like our second father." Catty said while sobbing. "It's alright. Now, why don't you go back to the palace and rest?" Heimdall suggested.

The three is us nodded and waved goodbye before running back to the palace. We were just in the halls when Catty said, "I'm not tired. I don't even think I can sleep. Same for you, I can guess. How about we go to the gardens?"

Athena looked at me, gave a painful smile and a nod. "Alright then. Let's go clear our minds at the garden." I replied.

A/n: Hey guys wazzup? Jeez. I feel funny today. I'm kind of confused if Is should either make a James Conrad x reader or Tom Hiddleston x reader. Comment down below and let me know of what you choose! Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and I hope to see you st the next one! Byerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!