←We're Everywhere→

||YOUR P.O.V||

"Wait. So you mean... Jack is my brother, Mark is Athena's brother and Felix is Catty's brother. We—pointing to Mark, Jack, Felix, Athena, Catty and myself— are people who go from universe to universe for different kinds of adventures then one day, an accident happened that caused Catty, Athena and I to lose our memories and get trapped at the 'real world' which is the world without magic, and then suddenly, Felix teleported us to the Marvel Universe so that you can find us?" I asked, wanting to clarify everything.

"Yup. That's it." Jack and Mark nodded. "And we also gained powers to glitch and control computers. Although, a virus took over so we're practically going to look evil.

"Okay...?"

"My evil side is called ANTI!" Jack said merrily. "Mine is called Dark." Mark said. "I don't have an evil name. I'm not evil like you guys." Felix joked, earning a dirty look from Mark and Jack.

"Okay, so... what now?" I asked, slightly confused on what to do now that we know the truth.

"You have to go back to the Marvel universe. You got stuck in the Riordan universe for a couple of days so you have to go back to the avengers and join them. You have to help a teenager named Peter Parker. Tony Stark will give you the details. Now, are you ready to go?"

I nodded but asked, "Wait... if you have evil sides... do we have one too?" Jack looked at Mark before nodding. "Yours was named Nightmare. She's almost like Anti but much more... powerful. You can control her though."

"Athena's evil side is named Shadow. Same as mark but can also be controlled by you." Jack looked at Athena, explaining to her.

"Alright. We can go now." Catty said. She didn't seemed bothered that she didn't have an evil side. She's actually happy about it. "Close your eyes and concentrate on a place you want to go."

Catty, Athena and I closed our eyes and thought about the Stark Tower. Slowly, we drifted to darkness.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

As I opened my eyes, I found myself standing in the living room of the Stark Tower with Catty and Athena by my side. I breathed deeply before checking my surroundings once again.

"Are you Catty, Athena and Y/n?" A voice asked. We looked behind us and saw Tony Stark and some of the avengers. He was holding a glass of wine and was sitting on a sofa.

Athena and Catty nodded while I kept on looking around. I only saw Tony, Natasha and Vision. My curiosity got the best of me so I asked, "Where's Cap?"

Tony didn't look so happy at my question.

"Haven't you heard of the Civil War?" Nat asked. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Haven't you gotten over that yet? That was already a few months ago!"

Tony stood up and looked at my eyes, full of rage. "How can I get over at the fact that one of my friends are against me because they're teaming in the poeple who killed my parents? The people I wanted to give justice for their death?"

I sighed. "Do you really think that if your parents are alive right now you would be here? Do you think you would've met Pepper? Invented Jarvis or Vision? Became a rich billionaire who has his own tower in the middle of New York? Do you think you could have become Iron Man?" I asked.

"Are you saying that my parents deserved their death?" Tony asked, getting angrier.

I shook my head. "No, but if they were alive right now, you would've lived in a small apartment near your father's tower. You wouldn't have become so rich and famous because your father would just neglct you. You said it yourself. He always doubted you. Do you really think that you could have invented you suits? Okay. Maybe you could, but I bet you would be the villain."

All of us were silent before I continued, "I'm not saying that your family's death is right. What I'm saying is that fate wanted it to be this way. So please, just... let it go. The past is past. You can't change it."

"Doctor Strange can..." I heard Athena murmur. I elbowed her on which she gave me a glare as a reply. Thankfully, Tony didn't hear her.

Tony and the other became silent. Natasha was smirking while Vision was nodding in agreement. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Anyway, about the Parker kid, what do we have to do?" I asked. Tony looked at me and placed the glass of wine he was holding on the table near him and gave me a file for all of Peter's information. "You mean what do you have to do?"

I looked confused as I finished reading. I thought this was Catty, Athena and I's mission.

"You see, Catty and Athena will be remaining here in the tower, watching video cameras around Peter's school while you go and check on Peter. You have to make sure he's safe. Someone has been threatening him. Keep him safe and when you're sure that he is, place him back here." Tony explained. I sighed and nodded.

I was about to leave, (since it was still morning) but then I heard an oh so familiar voice call out my name.

"Y/n......"

||A/n: I am so sorry about that cliffhanger hanger. Ehehehehe. Wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next. BYERZ!!||