ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?

||ATHENA'S P.O.V||

Oh jeez. My head hurts. It feels like someone's drumming to it. I can't believe it. I died again, and now, instead of being impaled by a sword in the chest, I got stabbed a million times. Amazing.

It felt like cra....... crab.

All I saw was red and blue and black. Ow. That hurts my eyes. It was all like that for... I don't know... 10 minutes? Maybe more. I really don't know. It felt like forever since I've been here. Just floating on empty space seeing nothing but those colors.

Everything disappeared and I was suddenly sitting on a sofa. It was a red sofa. I looked around my surroundings and took in all the details that I saw.

There was a bed. Its mattress looked like it was made of cotton and silk combined. I was tempted to just lay on it and rest. It had the color blue on it. Its pillows are also blue and was made of cotton.

The floor carpet was blood red and was fluffy under my feet. There were no windows and the wall was just normal white. The ceiling was made of wood which made me think if I could destroy it and escape wherever I am.

There were no doors that could be a escape. I was wearing... a black dress that went to my kness and black flats. I looked at the mirror (which was behind me) and saw my reflection.

I had full on makeup, red lipstick, black eyeliner, and a faint blush on. I was pale, which was unusual to my light brown skin. My dark brown eyes were also darker than usual.

"I get it that you're freaking out?" I heard a deep baritone voice behind me. It sounded familiar. It's like I've heard it before but just.... forgot.

"Do you know the way out? I'm really not a fan of narrow spaces. Don't get me wrong. I love the choice of colors but I'm having a hard time of breathing." I explained, not wanting to anger the guy.

He looked like he was in his 20s. He had dark brown curly bangs on the side of his face. It had a tint of red underneath it but it could be barely seen. He looked like he was Asian, Asian-American maybe?

He was wearing a white shirt and blue pants, he had a well made body which would make every girl swoon but... I really don't think that I'm supposed to like him that way. It sounds... wrong.

He gave out a goofy chuckle which brought smile to my lips. "Come on. Your friend Catty is waiting at living room. Y/n will arrive soon." He held out a hand, a goofy smile evident on his face.

I couldn't help but take it. "Wait. what's your name?" I asked, curious. "Mark but you call me Markimoo just to annoy me." He replied, trying not to laugh. We were... close? Yup. I'm going to need answers later.

As if he read my mind, he said, "I know that you need answers, but for now, I want you to close your eyes. We'll arrive there in a second." I did as he said and felt warmth. He hugged me.

Gosh darn it.

😛A/n: Yup. There ya go. I don't have a speech so... I'll see all of you in the next chapter! BYERZZZ!!!!😛