←Mission Impossible→

YOUR P.O.V

"Y/n...."

"What in the nine worlds are you doing here you lying, backstabbing, heartbreaking cheater?" I spat. I didn't really want to talk to him right now. That bastard.

"I know you saw what happened that day. Let me explain—"

"Shut up Loki. We don't want any of your nonsense." Catty cut him off. I haven't told Catty that Fandral died when He'll arrived so that's actually bad news....

"Lady Athena..." Another familiar voice said.

Thor walked towards us who appeared behind Loki. "No. Thor. Go away. I can't... I don't want to talk to your right now." Athena said before pulling Catty's wrist, pulling her away from this awkward situation. Athena was already back to her normal form. She wasn't pale anymore and she looked normal. She's still rude.

Leaving me alone with the bastards.

I sighed. "I need to go. I have a mission to do." As I left, Loki took my wrist and pulled me to his chest. Tony and the others left with Catty and Athena because they didn't want to be part of the drama.

"Let go of me."

"No. Let me explain. Just for once. Let me." He whispered. I sighed once again and nodded. "Go ahead. Talk. This better not be a waste of time." He cleared his throat before  he was about to start, Thor already started explaining himself.

"The day when you and the girls arrived to surprise us, we had a mission. Those girls you caught with us were part of the Hydra association. We had to get information from them. That day was the worst for us and when Jarvis told us that you came to visit, we instantly knew that we ruined everything."

Loki then added, "Believe me, I love you and only you. No one else. When I saw you fall of the bridge, my heart broke. I found the ring that you threw away." He then gave me the ring.

I took and sighed before putting it back my finger. Loki hugged me, kissed my temple and whispered, "I love you and only you. Never forget that."

When he pulled away, I closed my eyes and pinched the edge of my nose. "Tell Athena that." I referred to Thor, then I looked at Loki and sternly said before leaving, "We will talk later."

I was walking towards Peter's school, dressed up in a black shirt matched with black ripped jeans and converse shoes. I was just about to arrive when a light suddenly appeared and ingulfed me in. I was surprised to see myself in a rather... destroyed castle.

It even surprised me to see two girls who looked liked me in front of me.

One was dressed in a green suit with a floating blue cape behind her, making her look awesome. The other one wore a badass suit which made me surprised. What's happening?

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

I looked at them and listened to their conversation. "Who are you?" The caped girl asked, just as confused with what's happening. "I'm you, for another dimension. You must be Y/n Strange. I'm Y/n Stark. Nice to meet you." She took out a hand for her to shake. The girl, 'Strange' looked confused for a second then took it.

Y/n 'Stark' then turned to me and said, "You must be... Y/n Mcloughlin." I nodded, still confused of what's happening. "So.. your a Stark? Tony's wife?" Strange asked, in which Stark's eyes widen and she instantly replied, "Heck no! He's my brother!"