4

This morning I woke up to nothing. Not an alarm, because it was the weekend. Not annoying siblings or parents arguing at the breakfast table. I woke up naturally whenever I felt like it, and it was completely, utterly silent in the apartment.

       So this is what Vivian meant by peace.

       But the weird part is, I really didn't like it. It was too quiet, almost sad, actually. Well what did I expect? An adventure every single day? Didn't think so. I might as well just get on with my day.

         Oh yeah I live with someone, almost forgot. I start to remember what happened last night with Jungkook. He said he was joking, but it still feels like we're not exactly on good terms.

          What is the best way to get to a man's heart? With food.

     I quickly wash my face and do light makeup, because for once I'm making breakfast. Once he sees that I'm not willing to poison him, he'll have some trust in me, right?

Sua: Let's see what this kitchen has...

      His kitchen is packed with cooking materials, I just don't know how to use half of them. I pick up one of the materials and look at it strangely.

Sua: Is this some sort of spoon?

      I shake my head realizing I should probably touch what I actually understand. I grab a bowl, eggs, and pancake mix.  Any other things, I'll get while I'm cooking. Hm, this may actually work.

        The main door opens, interrupting me from the pancakes I'm trying to flip.

Sua: Vivian, is that- Jungkook! When did you leave? I though you were still sleeping in your room.

       Jungkook grabs an apple and bites into it, with his eyes looking directly at me.

Jungkook: No

Jungkook: No. I have a life. What are you doing anyway?

       I awkwardly look at the mess I call cooking. I wipe some powder off my forehead before responding.

Sua: I was uh... Making breakfast.

Jungkook: Okay well, I've already had breakfast. I'll be in my room though.

And just like that he leaves to his room, while I stay in the kitchen with my mouth hung open.

He already had breakfast. Of course he did.

Sua: Hm. I might as well try my- what the hell thats disgusting.

I spit out my failure, then clean up the kitchen. I decide to eat out for breakfast today, and invite my younger sister to come.

-

Soyhe: So were they like burnt or something?

          I shake my head then take another bite from my muffin.