25

point of view : sua

point of view : sua

"I'm- I'm Jungkook's girlfriend."

It felt like time had actually stopped. No one was saying a word as they waited for Mrs. Jeon's answer. I met eyes with Jungkook trying to ask him what was going on without actually speaking. To my luck, he just shrugged sharing the same anxious smile I had on.

Have I screwed up already? I swear, I only said one sentence. I should've kept my mouth shut. Jungkook would've answered for her or-

"Hello! Oh my god, I've wanted to meet you for the longest time!" She pulled me into a hug and I relaxed in her arms. She soon let me go and held my cheeks in her hands. "You're so beautiful! What's your name?"

"Oh um, Hi I'm Sua." I answered obediently and was debating whether I should raise my hand to wave or something. Before I could decide, Jungkook stepped in and probably did because I looked awkward.

"Sua, this is my mom and my dad. Next to them is my brother and a few of my other friends." He told me who everyone was and I made sure to share eye contact or smile at each person.

"Wow! Your jeans actually fit you normally and aren't skin tight. This is new, are you sure your Jungkook's girlfriend?" His mother asked. I met eyes with Jungkook because I had no idea how to answer.

"She's joking." Jungkook put his arm around me and- did he just kiss my head? It was probably a good move, since his mom just asked a strange question. He then sent his mom a stare that kind of said, 'Mom, stop!'.

"Oh did I sound serious? I'm so sorry. I never know what to say." His mother apologized and without registering it in my mind first I blurted out a response.

"Me too!" I agreed with her and she smiled. At least I'm not lying, I do have difficulty with interacting sometimes. Most of the time.

"I'm Jungkook's father. Nice to meet you." He came up and shook hands with me and had a warm smile. I don't know if this was weird but you could practically feel charisma flying through the air. I guess it's a Jeon thing.

"I'm Jongyun, Jungkook's brother. " Attractive and a welcoming smile. I could definitely believe he was related to Jungkook. Speaking of my fake boyfriend, Jungkook starts to take both our luggage.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked him and at the moment I didn't know how horrible of a question it was. I put my hand on my luggage, stopping him from taking it.

"I'm taking our luggage to the car." Jungkook answered and took my hand off the luggage and put his hand on the handle instead.

"Why would you do that?" I questioned him, unaware of the stares we were starting to get from his family.

"Because I'm your boyfriend. Remember?" He said with his teeth gritted together showing me that he was in fact irritated. It was like a slap in the face, when I came to my senses and remembered the whole reason I was here.