15

A/N : this is kinda weird because i never do these at the beginning of a chapter but this is important ; ive decided that after this book is completed i would edit the book, the story line would be the same and most of the events, i just really wanted to change how the dialogue looks. so for this chapter and after i'll have the dialogue looking differently, but in no way at all am i changing the story line. thank you !

-

       "Sua!"

I heard Jungkook calling from outside my room. I sighed but still left my room to see what he wanted. I looked around the living room but didn't see him. Where is he? From behind me, I can hear a door creaking open.

"Uh Sua? In here."

I turn around to see Jungkook standing beside his bedroom door. He's actually letting me into his room? The only time he actually let me into it was when I passed out and everything. Without further thought, I stepped inside and saw another person sitting on the bed.

"So why exactly am I here?" I ask Jungkook while my eyes scan the room.

"I called up someone who could help out with you're crush thing, this is Taehyung." The person on the bed, who I'm assuming is Taehyung, looks up from the comic he was reading to look at us. Wait does that mean he knows-

"Oh hi. Are you the one who likes Jimin hyung?" My eyes open wide before I raise my voice at Jungkook.

"You told him? You told me you wouldn't tell anyone!" Jungkook sighs before answering.

"I said I wouldn't tell Jimin. And besides, there's no harm in telling Taehyung. If anything he's here to help." Taehyung shows a toothy smile and I can't help but smile back. He already knows, there's no point in getting mad.

"Alright. So how is this going to work?" I really don't know how they're going to help me so I might as well ask.

"We're going to show you how to get Jimin to notice you, and maybe even get him to like you back." I take a few seconds to process what Jungkook says before nodding. Jungkook smiles in satisfaction seeing that I didn't talk back. My mouth is tired from arguing with him, so I'm just going to watch and see what happens.

"So first of all. You need to be more confident with yourself." Taehyung nods before adding on to Jungkook.

"Yeah Jimin-"

He gets cut off from a knock on the door.

"It's Vivian!"

"Pretend like this whole thing isn't going on. Vivian might get mad if she sees that I'm getting advice from you two." I quickly leave the room to open the door. Jungkook raises an eyebrow but still leaves to the living room. Taehyung follows after him somewhat excited to see Vivian.

"Hi Sua. Do you wanna come to the mall with me?" Vivian asks.

"I would, but-"

"She'd love to go and she's bringing me and Taehyung.", Jungkook answers for me. It's 'Taehyung and I', and I never agreed to this! Vivian looks at Taehyung and he waves to her with a huge smile.

"Okay let's go. But who's driving?" Vivian asks. Taehyung immediately volunteers by raising his hand. Vivian shrugs her shoulders and they both leave to start her car. Which leaves Jungkook and I to lock up the apartment.

"What was that for? Why do you two even want to come?" I ask as I grab the keys.

"Well Taehyung obviously wants to be with Vivian, but I think the mall is a great place to start."

•••

I watched Vivian and Taehyung walk into the department store. Jungkook and I are supposed to be getting snacks, but I'm pretty sure he has other plans. He sits on a bench and taps the space next to him. I hesitantly sit next to him, making sure that there's still some space separating us. His eyes travel around the mall, looking for something.

"Who are you looking at?" I ask him trying to follow along with his eyes.

"Uh her." He nods his head showing me a girl. Is he seriously just checking girls out? I playfully punch his shoulder, "If you're here to get a date while you're already dating someone, I'll just leave."

He plays an innocent smile. "What makes you think that? Okay but seriously, I need you to see something about her. Do you see how she's walking?" I observe the girl as she walks, even though it seems like the simplest thing ever.

"She's smiling? What's so happy about waking?" Jungkook chuckles at my response. I continue, "So how does walking have to do with anything?"

"It kinda gives you an idea on how confident someone is. Now get up and let me see you walk." He tells me but more like a command.

"But this is like the dumbest thing-"

"Sua..." He says in a nagging voice, the one my mother would use to make me do something. I sigh before normally walking with the most dead look whatsoever. He laughs watching me walk to a distance then walk back to him.

"You look like you've been fired from a job or something." He scores how I walk.

"Stop criticizing how I walk." I tell him with a slight pout and he playfully shakes his head.

"Now imitate the girl in the way she walked." Great. More walking. I got up and showed him the biggest smile ever and practically skipped the way back.

"How was that?" I say with my teeth still gritted together in a smile. He
laughs for a while before answering. His smile is quite pretty, but I could never tell him, it would only make his ego grow bigger. I sit back down in my seat forgetting the thought.

"Better, I guess. Just make sure you don't scare children next time." I playfully roll my eyes, still with a smile, but watch Jungkook stare at me from the corner of my eye.

"And smile. Just like that. You look more happier that way. And less scary."

Was that a compliment? I don't know, but I think it's the closest I'll ever get to one.

-

So how was the chapter? Is the new dialogue format bothering any of you?