9

I'm being stood up, and this isn't even a date.

     I look at the time on my phone again to see how long I've been waiting. 20 minutes. Wonderful. I hear a knock on the door and let out a sigh seeing that not only is Jungkook late, he forgot his keys too.

Sua: I'm glad you finally- Vivian! Hi, sorry I thought you were someone else.

Vivian: Someone else. Were you expecting someone?

      Vivian wiggles her eyebrows obviously indicating something other than an innocent question.

Sua: Yes, but it's nothing like that. Do you think I'd be wearing sweatpants and a tee shirt if it was?

    Vivian looks at my outfit then shakes her head. I move out of the way allowing her to come inside and sit in the living room.

Vivian: So what happened when I left you and Jungkook alone yesterday?

Sua: He asked me to become his tutor. That's actually what I'm supposed to be doing now.

Vivian: He hasn't shown up, has he?

   I roll my eyes then shake my head. We talk for a while but Vivian leaves knowing that Jungkook could arrive any moment. Well, if he ever decides to show up.

Jungkook: Hi Sua.

     I turn around to see Jungkook coming in with another one of his friends.

Sua: Hi, what's Taehyung doing here?

Jungkook: Well, he's-

       Taehyung interrupts Jungkook with a confused expression.

Taehyung: You know my name?

Sua: Well...yeah. You go to my school.

Taehyung: Ah, cute.

      Taehyung winks at me, and Jungkook lightly hits his shoulder. I don't think much of it because I was getting weirded out with his little flirting. Jungkook knits his eyebrows togther when he sees the books I laid out.

Jungkook: What's with the books?

     He actually forgot. Wow.

Sua: I'm supposed to be tutoring you. Remember?

Taehyung: She actually agreed to it?

Jungkook: Oh. I uh forgot.

Taehyung: Then I'll just leave you two alone. Do good maknae!

Jungkook: Bye hyung.

      Taehyung leaves but I just stand there speechless. That has to be the most respect I've ever seen Jungkook show to anyone. Well other than Vivian, but he just flirts with her.

Jungkook: So... teach me.

     I lightly chuckle then close the textbook I was reading when I was waiting for Jungkook.

Sua: It doesn't just work like that.

Jungkook: Okay, then how does it work, Miss Smartass?

    Jungkook looks annoyed already. I forgot that being sassy with him doesn't work, cause he already kind of hates me. For no actual reason. Why am I tutoring him again?

Sua: Um so read these pages and I'll be setting up some work for you.

       Jungkook sighs then slumps into his seat.

Jungkook: Sure.

AUTHOR's POV

      Taehyung was leaving his friend's apartment, but heard weird grunting noises coming from across the hallway.

Taehyung: What the hell is that?

    He walked to the hallway to see what was going on. Once he understood what was happening, he stood there amused, leaning on a wall, trying to keep in his laugh.

Vivian: Why... Won't... This thing... Open?!

      Poor Vivian was struggling with her mailbox, and with Vivian unaware, Taehyung just watched wanting to see how many more times she would go at it.