18

point of view : sua

point of view : sua

I looked at myself in the mirror and it was probably the tenth time I did this hour. I titled my head and examined my appearance before playing around with my hair. I'm a mess but I'm aware of that.

And then it finally came to me. Where are we even going? I stepped out of my room and knocked on Jungkook's door, I wasn't interested in walking in on something I didn't want to see.

"You don't have to open it if you're still getting ready, but I just had a question." I told him through the door. The door opened and I was greeted by Jungkook with an unbuttoned shirt and ruffled hair. I tried to ignore his quite visible chest and looked up at his face.

"What is it?" He asked while buttoning up his shirt. I cleared my throat before responding.

"Where are we going?" A smirk was brought up to his face and I internally rolled my eyes.

"I'm glad you asked." He stepped out of his room and sat on the couch. "We're going to watch a movie." I was even more relieved. This way there was even more less talking and I could just look at Jimin without him knowing since the lights are off. That was weird.

"Oh cool." I commented and he nodded.

"But lucky for you it's a scary movie." Jungkook said but I was confused as to why it was an advantage. "All you need to do is be scared, which I'm sure won't be a problem. Then he'll comfort you and you guys can become closer." I furrowed my eyebrows disagreeing to his advice.

"Uh sorry to burst your bubble, but scary movies don't scare me. They're irrational and kind of tacky." I told him truthfully and he groaned in frustration.

"Ah smart people. Okay, then just act scared." How was I supposed to do that? Shake in my seat? There was a knock on the door stopping the conversation.

"Taehyung is here, we can go." Vivian came in and said. I grabbed my coat and stood beside her. She smiled at me as she looked me up and down. "You look pretty. Are you nervous?"

"A bit, yeah, but I'm sure I'll be fine."

-

"Jungkook! Hi." Jiyoon exclaimed when she saw him. I was with Vivian and Taehyung and we all stood in front of the theater. I didn't see Jimin yet so my eyes just looked around for him in the crowd. Eventually I saw him coming towards us as he placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Okay we can go in now." He said. I looked at his quite effortless outfit- a baggy sweatshirt and pants- but loved how he still looked like a model. I was falling hard for this boy and still I didn't understand why.

Everyone started walking in while Jimin came beside me to greet me.
"Hello Sua." He smiled and I gulped but smiled back.

"Hi Jimin." I wanted to say more but
all that came to my lips was a simple greeting. We walked into the theater and I could see the tension between Vivian and Jiyoon. They weren't saying anything but they're eyes were yelling at each other, trying to rip off each other's throats. Maybe that was a bit too violent, but they definitely weren't rejoicing in excitement. Poor Taehyung stood in the middle of them observing how they looked at each other.