21

point of view : author

Jungkook didn't understand. Why was it that with every other breakup, he'd be onto the next girl in only a few hours but now all he wanted was- he didn't know what he wanted actually.

And that was why he was confused.

It was Saturday night and he was home alone because Jimin and Taehyung took Sua and Vivian out to an arcade. He told them he might come later but he currently had something to deal with.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I have a package waiting for me?" Jungkook asked the lady at the desk and nodded before checking her records.

"Correct. It's in an envelope, just wait a second." She reaches under her desk and pulls out a huge box and reaches her hand inside of it. "He-here you go." The girl said as her hands trembled while giving Jungkook the letter, she was quite flustered, something that wasn't out of ordinary when Jungkook was around women. He winked at her before turning around and leaving the building. He took a seat inside his parked car and started to open the letter.

Inside was a ticket to Jeju island, and it was sent by his parents. His older brother was having his wedding over spring break there and Jungkook was flying there to attend. As he 'gracefully' opened up the envelope with his teeth, he pulled out a ticket and smiled at it.
But he couldn't help but notice that there was something else inside.

point of view : jungkook

Is it a sappy 'I miss you' card from mom? I looked inside the envelope and saw that it was a thin piece of paper. I took it out and saw that it was another plane ticket. I compared it with the first ticket I pulled out and saw that everything was the same, except the airplane seats were different but still seated next to each other. I furrowed my eyebrows before figuring out that it was probably a mistake.

I pulled out my phone and called my mom. "Hi Mom."

(AN ; so just so you know jungkook is korean but i didn't want him to speak in korean cause i don't know. so you can imagine that he's actually speaking korean or just keep it english, your preference. also this story takes place in america, felt that was important to say)

"Jungkook-ah, it's been so long. Did you get your tickets?"

"Yeah I just- wait tickets? There was supposed to be two?"I questioned still analyzing the two tickets in my hand.

"Well how else is your girlfriend going to come? You need to bring a date, remember?" They bought the tickets a few months ago and at that time I agreed to bringing a date because I didn't think I'd ever be single.

"Yes! You're right. Um, I just wanted to make sure she was supposed to come. Just in case, you know. Okay bye mom, love you." I quickly hung up and sighed. Maybe this wouldn't be a problem. I've never had a problem with finding a date, what would be the odds of it now?