19

so these notes at the beginning of the chapter are becoming a habit. but thank you for 5k reads :)

 but thank you for 5k reads :)

point of view : sua

"Something's weird, don't you think?" Vivian asked as we walked through the school hallway. I nodded my head and started to become quite puzzled about how quiet it was. Usually there was a huge crowd, revolving around Jiyoon and Jaehee, but today they were no where to be seen. Oh well, not my problem.

I walked into class and sat beside my seat mate, Yoona.

"Sua? Did you hear?" Yoona whispered beside my shoulder.

"What happened?" I asked back, but wasn't sure why we were whispering. The class hasn't even started yet. She gestured her head to someone a few rows in front of us and I raised my head to see who she was talking about.

My eyes immediately fell onto a scene that was happening at the front of the class; Jiyoon was sitting at her desk with her head down while Jaehee patted her back. Their followers were either holding tissues or comforting Jiyoon with their words.

"Poor girl, her boyfriend dumped her last night. Jeon Jungkook. God, he's such a jerk. I heard it was for no reason whatsoever." I had my mouth hung open and my brows furrowed together. Confused was an understatement. I was having a hard time understanding why Jungkook would want to break up with her when they went on a date and were pretty close from what I saw last night. Or was there something I didn't catch onto?

"Jiyoon isn't taking it well." I said in a normal tone that was louder than our previous dialogue but then I realized why we were whiperimg. Jaehee immediately turned her head towards Yoona and I and she didn't look amused.

"You!"

"Whatever happens, I'm not included in it." Yoona whispers a final time and I nod.

"It's you're fault isn't it? For their breakup?" She asks and the whole class has their attention on us. This situation seems familiar. Where is the teacher?

"Um, well I actually just found out about it." I spoke in a quieter voice than her and she rolled her eyes.

"Um, well could you speak louder?" She mocks and I walk closer to her and sigh.

"I just found out about it Jaehee." I told her firmly.

"I don't know about that Miss Jungkook's roommate." She said that loud enough for the whole class to hear,  and probably a few people in the hallway since the door was open. This was exactly what I didn't want to happen. People finding out who I lived with, and I could already imagine every single girl envying me viciously. Maybe a few guys too.

"That's enough Jaehee, she has nothing to do with this." Jiyoon finally spoke up and spoke in a dominant tone.

"But Jiyoon-"