What is this place?

(Y/N) p.o.v.

After a long day at high school I was pretty tired and thought about hanging out with my friend Jessie. At the time I thought it was a great idea so I texted Jessie and he said to meet him some what near the kangaroo gas station. I was very excited to see where we would go this time, all the other places were closed down places and I thought it was pretty cool. So I grabbed my phone and apartment keys and headed out the door. I walked down to the place Jessie told me to meet him at and luckily he was there. "Hey Jess." I said and got his attention. "Oh, hey Y/N, ready to see the place we're going to?" He asked me. I yelled yeah and we got a move on. Half way there Jessie asked me if I had ever heard what happened to a man at the place. I said no and asked him to tell me. "Ok, you asked for it." He said and went on, "So the guy named Joey Drew who owned the place died there, someone​ or something stabbed him to death, some people say that his own creation killed him but it was strapped to a table with a gaping hole in it's chest, really I think it's just another fable to keep people out." I didn't believe it either but some part of me said it's true. Once we finally got there Jessie found a really old dark oak door that conveniently opened. I started to think that maybe this was a a bad idea after all. I walked in anyway and Jessie gave me a flashlight. Once we walked in I noticed a poster that said 'Bendy the dancing demon in little devil darling.' Guess they made shows for kids. Me and Jessie walked down a hallway and I gasped. Jessie got a bit scared until he saw me freak out over a Bendy plushie. "Can I take it with me?" I asked, he rolled his eyes and nodded, then we continued up the hallway and Jessie pulled me back and saved me from a falling plank. "Thanks." I said as we looked up from where it fell. We walked through the hallway and stopped when we got to a two way hall. I told Jessie to go down the left and I'd go down the right, he agreed to this and made his way down the left. I walked down the right and end up at a dead end. "Well this is a waste of my time." Right as I said that I heard Jessie scream from the other side of the hallway. I ran but stopped when a cardboard cutout peeked around the corner, I slowed down and ended up faceplanting some how. I picked myself up and ran past it, once I got where Jessie was I stopped and stared in shock. Before us stood a dead toon. "J-Jessie, I think we should go." I said but he said he wanted to learn the secret to this place. I wasn't going to stop him so we walked over to a room that said ink machine. The only thing I found weird about it was the fact that it was the only room seild up. I got closer to look in but right as I did a melting monster jumped right at my face. I fell to the floor and starred in shock as the walls stared shooting ink which was filling the building. I stood up and ran for the exit, Jessie was already out of the runned down horror fest and was holding the door open waiting for me to get out. I got close to the door but then the floor broke from under me and I fell in. I hit the floor and screamed​ at Jessie to leave me behind and run. He did as told and ran from the building as fast as he could. I wondered how I was gonna get out and as I looked around my eye caught an emergency axe. I grabbed hold of it and turned around, I started to chop down a blocked path and once every plank was cut I saw a satanic symbol on the floor and went in to investigate. I looked around and saw a poster of Bendy on the wall. "Hello there." said a voice. I turned around and saw the melting creation come closer to me. I fell to the floor and backed up on the wall, I felt a gloved hand pick up my chin and the creation looked at me as if it was checking to see if I was a threat. After that I passed out and that's all I remember of that day.

((Hey guys, hope your enjoying the first chapter of this story. I won't have an A/N in every chapter just so you know.))