Attraction

(Y/N) p.o.v.

I was down in the hole in front of the door picking up the chunks of wood that's ​still there. "What are you doing?" Asked Bendy. "Fixing the floor." I said turning to face him. I found it to be dangerous, right as I thought that a man fell right behind me. I rushed over to him to see if was okay. "Ow..." He said. I didn't notice it until I saw his face. It was Jessie! "Y/N!" He said sounding as if he hadn't seen me years. Suddenly I felt two gloved hands hold my shoulders. It was Bendy and looked very protective. "Oh, Bendy this is Jessie." I said and looked back at Jessie who seemed to have passed out the same way I did. I asked Bendy if he could help me carry Jessie to the upper floor. Once we set him on the floor I got back to what I was doing. "Is your friend afraid me?" Asked Bendy looking down as if he felt guilty for something. "Don't feel bad, I'm pretty sure he just over reacted." I said giving him a reusureing smile. Bendy smiled back and watched me pick up the chunks. Once I got them all picked up Bendy helped me paste it together with some ink. As we were finishing Jessie woke up and asked for me to come to him. I did and he wispered "We need to get out of here, that thing almost killed you!" I felt offended and whispered back "He is really lonely and he doesn't seem like the type to hurt anyone!" "What are you guys talking about?" Asked Bendy butting in. "Oh, uhhhhhhh... I was just telling him how good of you are..." I said a little startled. "So this is Jessica?" Asked Bendy, when I heard that I started laughing uncontrollably. Bendy was confused until I said his name isn't Jessica. Bendy turned as a ripe tomato and apologized for the misunderstanding. Jessie asked if me and Bendy we're a thing because of the way we were acting around each other. Me and Bendy turned pretty red and embarrassed. "Is that a yes?" Asked Jessie who gave me a little grin. "NO WE'RE NOT, WE'RE ONLY FRIENDS!!!!" I screamed and Jessie spoke his opinion "Aww, you two would look so cute together." Bendy looked the other way, blush still stretched across his face. I punched Jessie in the arm and walked out of room needing to calm down.

Bendy p.o.v.

I watched as Y/N stomped out of the room and once she was gone I turned to Jessie and asked if what he said was true. "Well at first I thought you guys where but then she said you guys weren't and me being the mean friend I teased her, but it's really only friend stuff you know." I understood, I mean I did it to Boris when he was still alive. "Is she single?" I asked, Jessie eyes where wide open and I think he knew what's up because what came out of his mouth gave it away "YOU LIKE H-" I covered his mouth and said to keep it down. "You like her!?" He whispered, I nodded my head and looked at the floor. "Well your lucky, she's single. He said. I gave a sigh of relief and stood up to go find Y/N and Jessie came along. We finally found her near Henry's old animation desk, I don't know what happened but when I got there she was on the floor and bleeding. Jessie noticed the plank on the floor and we knew it must of fell on her pretty hard. I picked her up and told Jessie to look for a first aid kit. I carried her to a table in the middle of the main room. I put her down and started to worry, me thinking about this just made me cry. "Y-Y/N please be okay." She started to open her eyes just a bit and looked at me. "Jessie, did you find it!!?" I yelled. "Yeah, I'm coming!" He yelled back and ran into the room. He handed it to me and I pulled out the bandages and rapped it around her head. She was find but fell asleep. Jessie noticed the stress I had after that ended and talked to me about how to calm down after stressful situations. I found this helpful and thanked him for it. There is something I still don't understand though, love.

((Well that's the last chapter I'm gonna write today. Another chapter might come out tonight or tomorrow.))