Who's this?

Bendy p.o.v.

We've been down here for a while now and I must admit it's getting creepier but the minute. "Y/N I think we should get out of here." I said. I waited for an answer but herd nothing. Did she not here me? "Y/N did you hear me?" I asked turning around to find no one there. "Okay, is this your revenge for me scaring you?" I asked. Still no answer... I'm starting to worry now, did she get taken?! "Y/N THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!" I yelled down a dark hall. "Calm down, I was just wondering why there's food down here." Said a female voice coming from behind me. I turn around to see Y/N standing there holding two large cans of bacon soup. "Uh, you probably shouldn't eat that..." I say in a grossed out tone. "Why?" She asked me looking at the cans. "Those have been down here for a long time, there probably spoiled." I say, laughing as she throws them on the floor. "May we continue now we're not even five steps away from the stairs." She asks. "Uhhhhhhh, maaaaaaaybeeeeeee..." I say feeling embarrassed that I never even noticed we were standing in the same spot for about two minutes. "Bendy it's just you and me here, nothing to be afraid of." She says sweetly. Hearing that makes me feel calm and less tense but I'm still a little sceptical even though it was my idea to come down here. I felt a warm hand take mine and pull me down a long corridor of nothing but sentences that were written in ink, they weren't there before. I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of one that said "he will set us free." Who this "he" is I hope we don't run into him anytime soon.

(Y/N) p.o.v

This is one of most weirdest​ rooms​I've been in yet, well other than that ritual room and I can't help but notice that this was once a work station. I let go of Bendy's hand a walked over to a voice recording that had one candle on each side and small cardboard cutout of Bendy next to it. I pressed play and what I heard sounded insane but I found myself getting sucked into it. The recording crackled and said "He appears from the shadows to rain his sweet blessings apon me, the figure of ink that shines in the darkness. I see you my savior, I pray you hear me. Those old songs, yes, I still sing them for I know you are coming to save me, that I will be swept into your fine loving embrace. But love requires a sacrifice, can I get an amen?" I just stared at the old recording. My eyes in shock and my body frozen. No this can't be happening, please tell me that was a joke. I felt something lay on my shoulder and I turned my head only to see him laying his head on me. I took a deep breath and we continued done the new area finding more voice recordings and solving puzzles that I've never stressed over that much in my life. Finally me and Bendy had reached yet another ritual room where inside we found someone wearing a black hoodie, I wondered if that was some random person until I saw them look up. I couldn't believe it it was Jessie. I was about to run in there and untie him but a man with a Bendy mask, overalls, and a complete black body came up to him. Hearing the man speak I quickly realized that was the same man in the recording. I saw Bendy rush in and tug on the man's overalls. When he turned around he seemed very excited to see Bendy. "M-my Lord, have you come to take this tender sheep I have gathered for you?" He said. "Sammy what the hell do you think you're doing, have you gone mad?!" Bendy yelled quickly turned the man's joy into confusion. "My Lord, you care for this mere mortal?" He questioned. "Well there you go Mr. State the obvious, why would I have stopped you if I never cared!?" Bendy screamed clearly annoyed. "But my Lord, um, if you do this you will be able to bring Boris back, with his blood." Sammy said trying to get Bendy to take the sacrifice. Bendy grabbed Sammy's hand and apparently he gripped hard because Sammy yelled in pain. "Let him go damnit." Bendy said in a low voice. Sammy nodded and began untie Jessie. Once Jessie was home free he ran for an axe that was propped up on a wall. "Bendy, thank you." He said in hard breathes. Bendy looked at him and pointed at me and said "Go to her." Jessie nodded and dropped the axe running towards me. He hugged me and started balling his out and shaking. I hugged him backed and felt a liquid slowly spill on my shirt. I picked up his head and stared in shock. His head was bleeding but not that badly. Shortly after Bendy walked out of the room and gave my a sign to hand him over. It took every ounce of strength in my body to be able to pick him up. Bendy was carrying him in his arms as we made down the corridor of more bacon soup and ink. We stopped when we saw a can of bacon soup roll on the floor. "Come out we know you're there!" Bendy yelled. Then the clicking of heels could be heard as a tall wolf made it's way around the corner then it stopped and stared. "Bendy?" It asked in disbelief.

                             "Boris?"