liking you back

(Y/N) p.o.v.

I opened my eyes and instantly felt an arm hold me. I looked up and noticed Bendy looking off to the side. I liked that he was holding me, the warmth and safety of being in his arms. "Good morning." Bendy said. I smiled at him and looked around, Jessie was gone. "Where's Jessie?" I asked still very tired. "He left an hour ago to get something." He said sounding very gentle and loving. "You ready to get up now?" Bendy asked in a very joking way. "No, I want to lay here a little while longer." I said as I dug into his chest. I felt him rub my head very gently and I asked​ him if I could have a hug. "Of course." He said as he pulled me into an embrace. I hugged back and felt my face get hot. After we stopped the hug, I felt my head pound as if someone was punching me there. "Are you okay Y/N?" Asked Bendy very concerned. "Y-Yeah, just a headache." I said as it started to go away. We got up and walked around the studio for awhile until Jessie got back. I wondered what he had in the bags and thought about what it could be. He reached into his bags and pulled out food. Man was I hungry, I couldn't remember the last time I ate and the sight of food made me drool. After I stuffed my mouth I asked Bendy if he wanted to go outside. He seemed a little unsure about it at first but agreed when I said he had nothing to worry about. We walked out of the building and into the outdoors, Bendy looking around as if this was the first time being outside of the studio. "Isn't it beautiful?" I asked Bendy as he walked around.

Bendy p.o.v.

I was astonished by all the sights I was seeing and all the sounds I was hearing.  "I just...wow..." I said trying to find the right words. I pulled Y/N into a hug and kissed her forehead. I looked at her face and she was pretty red. I wanted to tell her about my feelings knowing this was a great time. My train of thought broke when Y/N kissed me back. "Guys! I found som-" Jessie said but stopped at some. We pulled away from each other and both turned pretty red. "OH MY GOD, I SHIP IT!" Jessie screamed from inside the building. Me and Y/N looked at each other and laughed off the embassy feeling we both had. We both walked back inside and later on once Jessie left for the night me and Y/N felt a pretty weird tention between me and her. "I never knew you liked me that way." Y/N said. "Well, at first I thought you'd just do anything to get out of here but when you comforted me something inside of me sparked." I said. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Well then I like you back." She said making me blush. "So does this mean..." I asked and she nodded.

((Okay, I'm just gonna end it right here cause I can't think of anything else so I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and sorry it's short!!!!!!!!!))