Trapped

(Y/N) p.o.v

I woke up feeling a little dizzy. I looked around to find that I was still trapped in this place. "No, not again!" I yelled feeling my eyes tear up and I started crying. "Your awake now?" Asked a voice coming from my right. I turned my head only to see the devil walking twords me.

((Ok,wait. Hachet here, I just wanted to say that in this story Bendy is taller than you.))

"NO, STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as it stopped. "Whoa, okay..." Said the demon sounding a little sarcastic. I finally stood up and noticed that I was out of that under area. "Go away..."I said trying to sound brave. "Look, I am as freaked out as you." It said as I looked around for a place to hide. "Where is the exit?" I asked glaring at him. "You won't be able to leave, there's a huge hole in front of it." He said oviusly thinking I was stupid. He leaned on a wall and seemed very eritated. I started crying even harder knowing I would never leave this place. I guess he noticed because he asked if I needed some time alone, I didn't say anything and he walked over to me. "Okay...Uh... It'll be okay..." He said oviusly not knowing what to say. I was crying a river until I felt a hand touch my shoulder. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled and slapped his hand.

Bendy p.o.v.

I couldn't believe this girl, I try to comfort her and she gets all mad about it."Well that's not nice." I said trying to be as nice as I can. "What do you want from me?" She asked sounding very afraid. "I'm not going to hurt you." I said as she looked up at me, I gave her a small smile and she smiled back. "What's your name?" She asked me rubbing her face. "I'm Bendy, you are?" I asked her. "I'm Y/N." She said back. I signed for her to come with me and we walked down to the ink machine, I bent down and picked up a little doll of me. "You dropped this." I said and handed her the doll. "It's so cute!" She said then noticed it was basically a tiny me and blushed in embarrassment. I laughed and felt something at my feet, I picked it up and asked her what it was. "Oh, that's a flashlight." She said. I pressed a button on it and a giant beam of light spit out of it and I dropped it. "IT JUST TRIED TO KILL ME!" I said and grabbed onto Y/N's arm. "It won't kill you." She said laughing at me. I felt my face get hot and she picked up the flashlight to show me how it worked. After that we got to Henry's old animation desk and she picked up a little drawing of me and Boris. "Is this who's strapped to that table?" She asked, I looked down. Me and Boris were friends, Best Friends. Joey gave me a friend and he just had to put him down, that traitor. I walked out of the room and turned the corner into another hall, I curled into a ball and cried. I can't help but know that Boris is dead, that just made me cry harder.

(Y/N) p.o.v

Bendy left the room and I felt guilty for menchining Boris. I put the drawing down and looked for Bendy. I walked into the main room and heard sobing from around the corner and saw Bendy ​curled into a ball on the floor. I ran over to him and sat on my knees in front of him, I picked up his head to show him I was here for him. I felt bad watching the black tears run down his cheeks. I pulled him into a hug told him to let out his emotions. He hugged back but harder than I was. "You poor thing..." I said and picked up his head again. I wiped away his tears and he smiled. I just can't stand the thought of someone crying over a death.

((Hey Bois Hachet here! Hope your enjoying the second chapter! Next chapter will be more lovey dovey. Kk bye boios!!!!!))

((P.s sorry the chapter wasn't what you expected 😑😑😑😑...))