My life was getting worse

I went home from the last day of nursery as I get onto the school mini bus that takes me to school and back, my front door of my flat I live in with my mum I found some alcohol bottles on the floor and I saw some needles and at the time I didn't know this but I smelt like weed it was a very horrible  smell. I had to pinch my nose and hold my breath as much as I could and place my book bag ( that's what we call nursery and primary bags in Britain) on the floor and walked into the living room and I saw my mum smoking weed and got a bottle of champagne in her hand that's right my mum turnt to an alcoholic and a druggie she also had a 50 year old man in her bed and as the man saw me he turnt to my mum and said.

"Is this your son?"
"Yes that is my stupid son why you asking?" My mum replied. I was hurt my heart was ripped in two pieces my mum called me stupid.. I burst into tears and ran into my room, but I heard what this man said to my mum and it really shocked me. " You are a horrible mother! I think your son is a very adorable man! You should be ashamed of your self!!" And walked out of the flat.

My mum cried as she reliesed what's she doing she knows that it's hurting me what she doing so she went into her room and got a knife she ran into my room and the last words of my mum is "Benatar I love you.. and I'm sorry." She ran back into her room and killed herself..

The neighbours heard screaming noises and heard me crying they ran and got me into their flat and my mum was taken to an ambalance. I was crying my eyes out I had no one... I was struggling with life...

The Man who had sex with my mum his name is Paul he went to my neighbours flat and saw me there he said to me "benatar? You okay my boy? I booked you a flight to America so you can be safe in this place and not be around with these crazy people in this country? What you say??" I smiled I hugged Paul and said "Yes!" So I packed my bags and the next thing you know I am going to end up in America!

My life turnt to a huge journey.