love gets crashed

Me and Clara went to starbucks together as me and her are in love with starbucks and this stupid fuckboy that goes to Clara college said " hey Clara who the boy?" Clara replies " my boyfriend his name is Benatar." The fuckboy got Clara her favourite flowers and gifts that she really likes and Clara kissed him in front of me... I was heart broken but me being the bad tempered one I screamed "WE ARE THROUGH CLARA YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT!"

And ran out crying that was the worse day of my life.... I lost my best friend,my girlfriend.... I was heart broken I ran back home and I saw Axel and Puff they were shocked to see me crying Axel said "what's up benatar?" I replied "well... I was dating Clara and some fuckboy stole her from me and now Clara hates me cause I called her a slut." I had tears down my face.. Axel went mad "WHO DOES THIS LAD THINK HE IS WHERE ARE THEY NOW!!" So I told him and next thing you know Puff and Axel was at Starbucks and saw Clara talking to this boy Axel marched up to the fuckboy and said "Who do u think you are? Taking Clara away from Benatar this was their date and you had to jump in a ruin it for them? You wanna take this outside or in here cause no one upsets my brother!"
The fuckboy replied " woah Axel Chains hey buddie is me Thomas you used to bully me in high school..." Axel jumped in and said "Thomas I'm gonna end up bullying you again Benatar my brother and Clara you were ment to be his Girlfriend?" Axel said and punched Thomas and he fell to the ground " next time, stay the fuck away from people who are dating you douchebag!!"

He saw Clara and he sighed to her "Get your stuff Clara we are talking outside." So she did and Axel said " Sorry that my brother called you a slut he over reacted he was in tears when he ran to us he knew that he wasn't ment to tell anyone but he my brother and I care for him. What you did was wrong Clara I think you should apologise." Clara replied " Yes Axel I will apologise."

She saw me crying as I was talking to Puff and she said to Puff " Puff can I talk to benatar for a bit... it's quite important." He replied " alright then you hurt him again and your for it." So he walked off. Clara sat next to me and said "Benatar... I am so sorry I hurt your feelings.. the thing is Thomas told me to do this and to see what you would react.. but we didn't expect to know that you dump me.. also you upseted me calling me a slut after all these years.." I replied " I'm sorry Clara I over reacted... I don't think I wanna date you anymore... I'm sorry but I think I lost my trust with you... You hurt me really badly my heart can't deal with it anymore I'm sorry Clara I'm just done go and date Thomas you love him more then me..."

I walked away leaving Clara on her own it was her fault she wanted this and that what she got and Clara if you are reading this I love you so much and you were an amazing girlfriend but you hurt me real bad....