my only voice heard in a song

So we had our voice heard and everyone loved us we were a huge success!!

We performed out first consert and the boys and I heard someone shout in the audience " I wanna song with just Benatar singing!" Puff was speechless, Axel was confused and Deejay frowned so I went up to Puff Microphone and said to everyone " Guys if you really want to hear me sing me and the boys will make a new song for you and I have the perfect idea for it! Anyways as the consert is over we boys are happy to see our fans!!! Have a good night everybody!!!"

And the boys and I went off stage into the yfm bus as that's were we all live now and Axel said " Bro you kidding me? You gonna write a song and perform it yourself? What you gonna sing about??" So I replied "Friend Zone." The boys shouted " FRIEND ZONE!" Axel said " well benatar what's the song about?" So I replied "Clara... as I still love her..."

Puff said " but she broke your heart dude.." So I replied "I know and now she going out with Thomas... as it's everywhere on Instagram," I started to get angry "Oh what the fuck man I'm gonna kill that fucking son of a bitch!!" Axel had to push me down to the ground and said " calm down dude." I started to tear up " she gonna fucking listen to this song!! And so is Thomas that fucking douchebag!!!" And I walked of in anger.

I'm gonna get revenge Thomas >:(