Friend Zone

So my song came out and it was a hit! Axel was so happy with me " Benatar bro that was a well good song!" So I replied " thanks bro."

I had a text from Paul it said..
" I saw your song benatar, and I am so proud of you after all the shit you been through with your mum and life in Britain! Anyways I seen you met 3 cool friends and Axel looks so different! Anyways I hope you enjoy America I'm missing you dude Xx"

I was smiling, then I had a text message from Clara it really surprised me she said.
" Benatar, I heard and saw your song.. and I know it was about me..." shit I thought then carried on reading " I didn't realise that you still love me :/.. I thought you still hate me from dating Thomas well used to anyway... he cheated on me with some basic bitch, anyways wanna meet up with me at Starbucks and sort out that date we did?" My mind went blank Axel walk passed me and punched me in the arm for stealing the milk " Bro stop stealing the milk you ain't a cow.." He saw the messaged of Clara's and read it in his head " oh fuck dude.. you can actually go back out with Clara again I suggest you should go back to that date and sort it out like a man!"

I agreed with Axel and text Clara back saying " Yeah... okay Clara but if some boy tried chatting you up I am never talking to you ever again." I smiled a little bit, I finally managed to see my crush again❤