Secondary school Puff craze

So me and my brother Axel left primary school at the age of 11 and we moved to a secondary school. It was okay there but there was so many people in my school it was crazy!

Before the first day of secondary school me and Axel agreed to stick with each other with this one even if we don't make hardly any friends but we dealt with it and guess what? No one bullied me :)

Me and Axel favourite lesson is music and me and Axel always worked together! Axel was an ace at a drummer he was also good at playing the guitar but he likes gothic stuff so he sticks to drumming. Me in the other hand liked playing the piano but it got boring then I started playing the guitar it was my style but Axel kept getting pissed off when I kept nicking his guitar So my beauty came in I was an ace at the keytar! Like the Keytar was made just for me to play!!

We also saw another boy who loved music as me and Axel does his name is Puff Humbert he a really good singer and a rapper! Axel knew him longer then me as Axel was friends with Puff since nursery which is crazy!

Puff Humbert liked me cause I make Axel happy. So I was talking to Puff at lunch time and said " Puff wanna make a band? With me and Axel it's a tad sort band but we can grow to be a bigger band and become celebrity's! What do you say?" Puff replied "Omg Benatar that's a awesome idea dude! I'm glad your thinking through life!" Axel had a huge grin on his face. And we sneaked into the music room and Puff got the Microphone and Axel got the drums I got my keytar and we played non stop through the secondary school years!

We also got offered to play for the prom at our school and we did! We were a huge success and everyone loved us!!!

We were so happy even I was at the start!