Errors Answer

Error stared at Ink, to say yes was all he needed to save multiple AUs.
His mind screamed yes, while his heart shrieked no. He was created to annihilate AUs, or so he thought, but he had to changes roles and take on a role he had no experience with. Create. Protect. Save.

He smeared the tears across his already permanently tear stained face. "F-fine.... W-why h-here? E-everyday?" He asked, looking up at the skeleton he once knew as the creator.
"Well..." Ink's blood stained face darkened. "I want to make you feel all the pain you made me feel."
"S-sounds fair... W-will you continue if I faint...?" Error asked, silently hoping the answer would be yes.
"Depends on my mood." Ink smirked, grabbing Error's shoulder violently.
"H-how long...?" Error whimpered, more tears streamed down his face.
"An hour... Maybe two." Ink stated, pulling Error's shirt collar down until his collar bone was in view, wrapping his hand around the thin bone.
Error looked at Ink with begging eyes, silently pleading he wouldn't do something to injure him further.
Ink's grip tightened on his shoulder and collar bone.
"P-please..." Error whimpered, gently wrapping his hand around Ink's forearm.
"D-don- AHHHH!" Error screamed in pain as Ink jerked his hand, snapping Error's collar bone.
Error's vision began blurring, black blotches appearing in his sight. "S-stop..." Error muttered weakly, tears flowing down his face quicker, almost twice the size they were before.
"Not until you pass out, weak. Little. Glitch." Ink purred, pulling up Error's shirt, tracing his ribs slowly before wrapping his hands around a few of them. Then...
CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!
Three sickening cracks were heard, a long loud scream of pain accompanying them.
Error's vision began fading.
"This glitch is the most feared throughout AUs, yet so weak? Pathetic!" Ink laughed, opening a portal behind Error into the anti-void.
Error fell unconscious, Ink kicked him through the portal before he could hit the ground.
Error fell through, hitting the non-existent ground with a loud THUD! He didn't move even though he was hurt further, he didn't make a noise or wake.

The dark boned skeleton lay there unconscious for hours before someone found him. It was Blue.
The short skeleton attempted to lift Error's unconscious body, but his attempts were futile as he couldn't. "BROTHER!" He yelled out.
His brother, Honey, teleported beside him. "Yeah?" He didn't seem to notice the injured and unconscious skeleton.
"Error's hurt!" He whined, motioning towards Error quickly in worry.
"What happened?" Honey asked, sounding like he could care less.
"I just found him like this!" Blue muttered, still trying to lift Error, getting covered in his blood.
Honey lifted Error. "We have to take him to Undyne then."
"Quick! Let's go!" Blue shouted, instantly after that, Honey teleported them to Undyne.
Undyne was about to greet them until she saw Error.
"Can you help him?!" Blue asked quickly, worry clearly laced in his voice.
"I'll try my best." Undyne muttered, waiting for Honey to put Error down. When he did, Undyne began patching Error up, quickly but with how badly he was injured in took a while. Multiple bandages on and around his chest, a cast encasing his right forearm, a few bandages on his neck to cover a forming bruise going down to cover his broken collar bone.
Error stirred about thirty minutes after Undyne finished.
"Error?!" A voice shouted.
Error jumped, blinking almost a dozen times before muttering. "My vision... It's blurry."
"Are you okay?!" The voice shouted it belonged to Blue...
"I think...?" Error murmured, taking out a pair of large, round red-rimmed glasses placing them upon his nasal bone. His vision cleared, but everyone stared at him. "W-what...?" Error asked, confused.
"Why put them on?" Honey asked, raising a non-existent eyebrow.
"I c-can't see..." Error lowered his voice, hoping he won't be heard, his glitches slowly faded.
"That's... Something new?" Blue muttered, putting his hand on Error's shoulder.
Error flinched violently, tears welled up. "P-please l-let go...."
Blue instantly released his grasp on the dark boned skeletons shoulder. "What happened to you?" He asked.
Error stayed silent for a few moments before speaking. "I-ink... H-he.... Hurt me... W-we made a deal... How long was I out for?!" Error trailed off before his voice began sounding panicked.
"A few hours?" I'm not sure." Honey muttered without a care.
"I h-have to go so-" Error was interrupted by Undyne.
"No. You can't! You have to rest!" She exclaimed.
"W-we made a deal t-though! H-he... I..." Error choked on his own words and tears.
"What was it?" Blue asked, worried.
"I-if I met h-him e-everyday... W-where t-this happened... H-he wouldn't kill anyone..." Error sobbed.
Undyne's features softened. "Anything else important we have to know?"
"H-he... He can d-do anything h-he wants to me..." Error muttered.
A worried look plastered everyone's features.
"Even hurt you?" Honey asked.
Error just nodded as he began shaking. "H-he wants m-me to feel the p-pain he felt..." Error muttered.
"You should rest!" Blue spoke sternly, like a parent, forcing Error to lay down.
"N-no! I c-can't! I should go there so I d-don't oversleep or something!" Error exclaimed, sitting up.
"Should I come with you?" Honey suggested, helping Error rise to his feet.
"N-no... Just h-help me get there, I'll be fine..." Error muttered, clinging onto Honey's arm.
"Should I be nearby to check on you and get you medical attention when needed?" Honey asked.
Error shook his head quickly. "You might get killed."
Honey couldn't get used to Error being so... Kind, caring and selfless?
"Just drop me off... I'll sleep there." Error yawned.
Honey picked Error up, carefully holding him so he couldn't injure the skeleton further. "Okay..."
Error purred softly at the warmth, opening a portal.

Honey walked through, laying Error down on the ground when they were on the other side.
Error yawned, curling up into a ball.
Honey teleported a soft and warm blanket over Error, who was falling asleep slowly, he then walked back through the portal.

Hours passed, Error was sleeping somewhat peacefully, curled up in a ball under the blanket. Little did the sleeping skeleton know, Ink was watching him silently, waiting for Error to wake. He watched Error's chest rise and fall, his arm twitching every so often, all the bandages in view already soaked in blood.
Ink walked to Error, kneeling beside him. He slowly placed a hand on Error's skull. A quiet whimper escaped Error, he slowly awoke.

(I didn't think people would want me to continue this so here, have a chapter! Hope you like it!)