puppets

Honey and Error left, going back to where they had now called home- the anti void. Everything was surprisingly organised and homely looking despite the endless white void.

Blue and Honey were trying to coax Error to leave his small 'corner' where he had created a small hammock which swung as he made a small puppet.
"Error listen, I don't know what happen at the waterfall but you need to talk! I'm your friend!" Blue spoke softly, giving a soft huff. He had tried to remain enthusiastic during the entire ordeal but he knew things wouldn't go back to normal.
"I'm really not feeling it." A glitched voice spoke from the hammock. Error had attempted to avoid everyone but of course, despite his efforts, Blue and Honey had continued to attempt to coax him out the corner for a few hours.
Honey began to slowly give up. He had seen how fragile Error had become and how he needed to be alone but he was almost scared for the others well being, even if he didn't want to admit it.
"Let's go get some food? Teach me how to knit?" Blue kept suggesting different activities but he had began to loose hope. Why should he remain hopeful when Ink, the skeleton literally everyone trusted had become what one may call a destroyer?
Ink used to be known as the Guardian but the AUs that had found out about what had happened hid away. The few ink caught were killed. The late creators brush had now become a weapon of killing and not something everyone recognised as a tool of hope anymore. However, few still believed Ink could be good again and the balance would restore.

A glitched cough made Blue worry over Error almost immediately.
"Error? Are you sure the Magnificent Sans can't get you anything? Nice cream? Tacos?"
"I'm fine." He slowly got out his hammock, holding a puppet close. It's features made it seem familiar. The 'new' Ink... The bloodstained scarf, the maroon eyes and the gold tooth that once belonged to Fell.
Error brought a puppet down from the 'ceiling' of the void, which had freaked monsters out occasionally but it couldn't be helped. The 'old' Ink.

"I honestly can't believe this.... That this happened."
"Neither can we."

(Yeah yeah, I'm alive. But here y'all go. I'm kinda happy how this turned out but it can't be helped, I've not written something for myself in ages but I know it's short but I'm not discontinuing this, the idea was random but I like where it's going and now, I can write without thinking about people because yeah.
I'll try to update it soon again.)