Vulnerability

The glitched skeleton's laughs rang out, sobs racking from his body.

His onlookers watched him break more and more, until one of them, Ink, rose to his feet. He gave a small glance to his left, his paintbrush in his peripheral vision. A thought entered his head.

'Hurt him.'

Ink's eyes turned to maroon and a blood red target, beginning to make his way to his paintbrush. An evil smile beginning to plaster itself onto his face.

Honey spotted Ink's movement, turning his head to face him with a sharp glare. "Don't think about it."

A dark chuckle left Ink's non-existent throat, lifting the paintbrush. "Try stop me," Black pools of ink began appearing, forming into sharp spikes. They began making a way a beeline for Error, Ink following after.The sharp black spines of ink were a mere foot from hitting Error, before a wall of bones intercepted them. Black splattered everywhere, coating the ground and bones in ink.

The skeleton dressed in beige froze, looking at Honey with a dagger sharp glare."He deserves to suffer." Ink growled lowly.

"You've made him suffer enough." Honey stated, the wall of bones dropping as he made his way to Error.

Error stared at the two skeletons, eyes wide as his body shook. In the short space of time, his sobs and laughter had ceased.

Ink snapped his head towards Error, cursing under his breath. "Cursed idiot..."

"Leave him alone, Ink." Honey spoke lowly.

"I'm making him suffer the same amount he made me suffer." Ink spat, a laugh ringing in his throat."You broke a lot of his bones," Honey frowned. "You've made him suffer enough. He's suffered more than you have."

Ink gave a scoff as a response. The black splatters of ink rising up and enclosing him, before falling back onto the ground. All traces of the skeleton that once stood there, gone.

The tall skeleton released a sigh of frustration, as he lifted the smaller and glitched skeleton up, as if he were a kid.

Error's hands gripped onto the orange fabric as he stared ahead at where Ink once stood.'If only those could've been my last moments...' Error thought ti himself, regretting the deal he made, regretting even trying to stop Ink. Error then mentally slapped himself. 'No. Don't be stupid. Don't think like that"

At least Error was getting himself together after his episode. While Ink, only got worse.

(There. Ya'll happy now?)