perspectives

Ink was at Error's mercy but refused to admit it, struggling to free himself from the blue strings but it didn't work as he tangled himself further in the strings. He stopped, letting go of his paintbrush and it fell to the floor with a loud THUD!

Error looked at Honey, silently asking to be put down and he was. He limped to Ink, putting his hand on Ink's cheek gently. "I don't want to hurt you, Ink. But you leave me no choice sometimes." Error sighed deeply, removing his hand.
"YOU HAD NO PROBLEM HURTING ME DURING OUR FIGHTS!" Ink screamed, beginning to struggle.
Error tightened the strings without warning.
Ink screamed in pain, freezing. He was exaggerating the pain as Error tightened the strings the smallest amount.

Honey just watched silently. Yep, this totally wasn't a murder scene.
Error instantly began panicking, loosening the strings but not enough to free him completely. Ink began struggling, growling. "YOU SCREWED UP GLITCH! LET ME GO! I'LL KILL YOU!"
Error tightened the strings again, pulling them causing Ink more pain than he intended too. "I'm sorry..."
Ink screamed in pain, squirming. He kept squirming, screaming loud curses at Error.
Honey placed his hand on Error's shoulder. "Loosen the strings." 
Error slowly loosened the strings, staring at him. "Ink... Please... Don't hurt anyone... Anymore... Please." His voice was almost begging by this point.
Ink laughed, his eyes glaring metaphorical daggers at Error. "YOU THINK I WILL?! A-after all YOU'VE done!?" His marron eye held insanity and his target eye visibly wanting bloodshed.
"I REGRET WHAT I'VE DONE! Okay...?" Error sighed, tears welling up. "I just felt so.... Alone..." He stifled a laugh.  "So alone... You had all your stupid creations and I had no one!" Error shouted, laughing. The laugh seemed forced, full of anger and fear.

Ink's eyes changed, now a light green and a baby blue tear. "Error... I didn't know..."
"YOU didn't KNOW?!" Tears welled up in Error's eyes. "Why did you create?!"
"I felt alone..." Ink muttered softly.
"NOW PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES! Everyone hates you. Everyone wants you DEAD. NO ONE wants to even be anywhere in your presence. How alone do you think I felt!?" Error shouted, taking a step closer to the creator. "YOU are the reason I felt alone!" 
Ink stared at Error, not being able to believe what he heard. He had made a destroyer feel so alone. But Error could've made so many friends... But he didn't want too. "How am I...?" Ink laughed slightly, looking up at Error as he was forced to kneel down,
"YOU made everyone hate me! YOU MADE YOURSELF SEEM LIKE THE GOOD GUY!" Error laughed, tears now covering the permanent stains on his face. "What's your definition of a good guy?"

Ink stared up at the broken destroyer in front of him. Nothing left his mouth. Not a sound.
"Ink... Tell me!" Error shouted, the strings falling completely loose as Error fell to his knees. "TELL ME YOU MURDERER!"
Ink visibly flinched, his binds falling off him. He picked the blue strings up, looking shocked. This has never happened...
Error leaned forward, his hands over his head as he cried. All the emotions he had tried hiding, free. He gave low pained curses, forced laughter and sobs. He wished this never happened. This stupid mess.

Ink reached out slowly to the... broken skeleton... in front of him. "Error..." He spoke softly.
Error kept sobbing, laughing and cursing.

Honey and Ink just stared. They couldn't couldn't belive that Error had changed so much but Ink had changed too. It just depends on... Your view...

How should they deal with the broken skeleton? How should they deal with Ink?

(VOILA! Well, I can't wait to see all the cover submissions :3

I've been asked how to enter- You create a book  {Or chapter}, insert the image and tag me.)